What was your AMH level and at what age?

I am 28 years old nearly 29 yrs but my amh is 26 just got results

Interesting thread.

I am 46, my FS is 6.2. I am going to get my AMH done soon. If Clomid doesn't work, I will be looking at IVF, but don't know if it's worth doing it with my own eggs, or DE.

I'm 28 AMH is 100! :shock:

All other Bloods came back normal. I also had lots of follicles when I was scanned but waiting to discuss all results including HSG with Dr on 1st March.
We've been TTC with unexplained infertility for over a year now.

My AMH is 2.50 ng/mL at 24 years old. My doctor says they consider that normal for my age.

I will be getting my AMH results back this Monday when I see the Director of the Agora Fertility Clinic.

I am 46, so very interested to see what it will be. We will probably be looking at DE, but I want to discuss all the options with her. :flower:

All other Bloods came back normal. I also had lots of follicles when I was scanned but waiting to discuss all results including HSG with Dr on 1st March.

Hey there I was just checking to see if you did end up getting your HSG.

My AMH was 63.5!! i was told that that is very high and i would be in the high risk category for the IVF drugs. so i'm a little miffed as to what that means. but hay ho.

LOL! i just realised that this thread is from a while back! LOL

Hi, good to see old threads come back & to see the OP is preg :)
Im 38 (nearly 39) & Ive been tested twice for AMH in the last yr - 1 & 3 point something (both UK scale), so pretty rubbish. I got preg naturally last yr but miscarried & am currently stimming on IVF/ICSI cycle. Will have scan on Fri to see how I am getting on. Good luck ladies
:dust:

I'm 30 and my amh is 40, which unfortunately led to me over stimulating for my first cycle, so we are trying the short protocol next time.

Hey :)

I did get my HSG. I had in in Feb and caught that cycle. I got my BFP on 1st March and was able to cancel the appointment with the clinic to discuss clomid.

Lots of luck on your journey :dust: x

Hey :)

I did get my HSG. I had in in Feb and caught that cycle. I got my BFP on 1st March and was able to cancel the appointment with the clinic to discuss clomid.

Lots of luck on your journey :dust: x

Wow wonderful news. Congratulations. <3 And thank you very much. Wishing you the best in your pregnancy and motherhood.

Mine was 6.1 just after my 35th birthday and I fell pregnant naturally 6 months later, while waiting to start IVF. I know you'll have to have a slightly higher dose of drugs, but try not to panic too much... it's definitely not a show-stopper! :hugs:

PS - As regards to how quickly it falls, my FS said that it totally varies from woman to woman. Some may see a step decline, others may just never have had high levels in the first place and will be "low but stable". There's also quite a lot of debate about how accurate those catergories are - I think some of the most recent research supports the levels Maz mentions, with 5-15 being 'normal'.

Toptack, you are giving me hope that natural pregnancy can happen with low AMH. Just before my 36 b-day I was told my AMH is 6.0 and I was devastated. I have regular periods (you can set the watch by my periods), normal hormones, hubby is great. Overall- no problems. The doctor didn't give me hope for natural. IVF for now is out of the question (due to finances of course)

I wonder if there is any connection between FSH and AMH? can you have high FSH but normal AMH?

Help!!

I got my AMH result back - 19.5 pmol/l does anyone know how to convert this to the US scale? ng/ml??

They said the range was 14-30 so I guess 19.5 puts me in the lower end...not sure how to interpret this...the GP said it was 'normal' but I wonder what that actually means because there's low normal and high normal...

I don't know my AMH levels, but I most certainly intend to find out. Earlier this year, I was seeing a Nurse Practitioner (recommended by a friend who was helped with conceiving by this woman). I had done my homework and asked if she could have my AMH levels checked. She said, and I cannot make this stuff up, "No, don't worry about that. That's what you check to find out if your parts are messed up." Having read through this thread, I regret not seeing someone else or demanding to be checked. I now see she's completely uneducated on this subject. :(

I'm 25 (26next month) my amh is- 35.05 and they said I will respond well to be an Ivf egg sharer

Gl ladies :dust:

i'm 38, 1.6 :( IVF my only hope, no guarantees:(

was told my FS hes not surprised its that low:( for my age

way to make somebody feel confident... its been a bad month:(

message don;t think you can have them older in most cases you can't:(

My signature tells all my statistics. I am trying clomid for four cycles.

I'm 27 and my AMH is 17.9... My FS said this was below average for someone my age but still should be able to conceive naturally! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->