What was your baby's name if they turned out to be the opposite Sex?!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
The day of our 4D scan we had 2 names, one boy, one girl.

Daisy being the girl :cloud9:

Our boys name, I don't think I ever mentioned it on here was Holden, don't think we will ever use it now, so might need to get another cat and name it that!

What was yours?

We are having a girl, so she is Amelia Alice (originally going to be the other way round until OH had a dream where we'd put Amelia first and we loved it!)

Had we been having a boy he'd have been Harry Dennis. Harry after OH grandad and Dennis after mine! :D

we are having a boy and he is going to be called brandon-li if it was a girl was going to be lilli-mai, my fella wants to try for his lilli-mai again though.......................straight away!!! omg! :)

With my 1st he would of been a georgia or a millie if he turned out to be a girl, with this bump if he was a girl he would of been rosie or possibly megan but :( its not to be ....again ( sob )

Our girls name with Dylan was Lexi or Brooke, with Harry it was Laney Raine

We'd talked about Aidan and Ethan but never really made a decision for a boys name

STILL haven't settled on a final name for this LO and he will be here in 4 days! :dohh:
We've got it narrowed to Lincoln Darius or Xavier Allen (or something else entirely if he doesn't look like either of those! :rofl:)

But we had the girl's name picked out since about 6 weeks! It would have been Vivian Kori (DH's grandmother, my sister). We will probably have a second LO and use that name if it is a girl next time.

Why do I find boys' names so hard?!?! :wacko:

My first is Chloe she was gonna be Callum if she was a boy.

This time im having a boy but OH wants Samuel, if he was a girl she was gonna be called Cerys.

Took us forever to find a girls name since we both wanted a boy, but we narrowed it down to Willow Noelle.

BUT we are having a boy, so we went with the name we had picked out 8 years ago, Drake Logan!

my boys names with lexi was dylan landon john..dont think i could use it with a future baby as me and lexi's dad arent together now and it was a name we chose together

STILL haven't settled on a final name for this LO and he will be here in 4 days! :dohh:
We've got it narrowed to Lincoln Darius or Xavier Allen (or something else entirely if he doesn't look like either of those! :rofl:)

But we had the girl's name picked out since about 6 weeks! It would have been Vivian Kori (DH's grandmother, my sister). We will probably have a second LO and use that name if it is a girl next time.

Why do I find boys' names so hard?!?! :wacko:

Its SERIOUSLY 8 months since you found out you were pregnant? Oh, my
Good luck!

Evie was going to be Oliver or Joseph. really wanted to call this one Joseph if its a boy, but 3 people we know have called their l/o's Joseph/Joe since ive had Evie, so we are undecided on boys names again.....

Jack was going to be called Ella-Mae. Glad he's a boy cos ive gone off that name now!!

nicole would have been ryan if she had been a boy, callum would have been olivia and this one will be either charlie or ella mae.

if maddi was a boy she would have been joesph james - or joey or jj! next one if a boy we will def go with joesph :D i love the name joe :D

I never had a girl's name lined up for either of my boys. Have never been able to pick one I liked, I have recently liked Jasmine though so will keep that for next time, only problem is I have no boy's name left that I like lol.

I love the name Evan, but I told a few people it when I was first pregnant with Daisy and they called their little boys it! There is now about 10 of them all around Daisy's age!

If Dan was girl he would still be known as baby girl, we didnt even consider a girls name when I was pregnant with him !!! Lol Dec would have been Rebecca-Janet.

Evan was to be Anna Blair if he was a girl, that is also our girl name for this bump, not decided on the boy name. My friends baby was Ava Marie until the day she was born when they changed it to Sylvia Ann lol they said she didnt look like an Ava. my other friend wasnt named until she was 10 days old, she was called baby girl or little turtle until they finally decided on Blythe Taylor. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->