What was your early HCG (~11dpo)?

SCgirl

Carrying #3
Reaction score
I just had my first quant blood test- came back at 10.5 at 11dpo, which has me quite nervous (progesterone was fine- 13.5). I go back on Monday to see if they're going up, but that seems so far away!

I had a chemical pregnancy last month, so it's hard to stay positive- my hcg was only 5.6 at 12dpo (but that was after already faint tests had started getting fainter), and the bleeding started 3 days later.

Some don't even get a positive until 15DPO so don't worry. I had tests at 9 and 12 and all they were looking for was rising which it did (didn't tell me the levels).

I had my first at 13 and it was 99 so yours at 11 sounds quite normal. I can completely empathize with you on the waiting game. My first scan is Jan 6 and I've just had a bleed (started running down my leg all of a sudden), I'm terrified this will wind up in m/c too.

That hCG has to start somewhere. At 13dpo with this baby, mine was only at 38. At 4+3, it was 236 and at 5+2 it was just shy of 1900. My former doctor said after my 2nd blood draw that she figured I was going to miscarry (hence the fact that she's my former doctor...) yet here I am at 11+3 (ticker is off by a day) and things are still looking good. Just remember-it's not the actual number the doctor goes off of (or at least they shouldn't) but rather if it's rising normally or not. FX and good luck with your next blood draw!

Mine was only 112 at 15dpo, and it tripled in 48 hours. So, yours could very well end up in the 100's about the same time mine was. It goes up so fast early on!! Mine was 12,009 yesterday....and I was terrified mine was too low at the beginning too!

I almost always get a bfp after day 12, so yours is quite normal sound for a very early bfp!

I'm sorry to hear that 2have4kids- I hope things are ok!

I'm sorry to hear that 2have4kids- I hope things are ok!

Thx it stopped, have an Emerg scan Monday to check baby(ies). I tried to get an hcg test again but I think I'll run out and get a few frers just to be sure.

At 10dpo, my hcg was 59. At 12 dpo, it was 166.

Seems like a very early beta test...give it time. Most people don't have one until a missed period, so you are probably right on track! :)

Starting to let myself breathe a little- I never got a positive digi with the chem pregnancy, and hadn't yet with this...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 25
Your 12 dpo looks much darker which is a good sign!! Gl fx for you

You def have progression and that's a good sign. I'm betting your hCG will be much higher at your next labs.

I agree. Last test looks good! I am sure your next numbers will be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->