What was your first quant result?

orangedaisy

Reaction score
When I went to have my blood preg test done last week I had them do a quant and the yes/no test since I have a history of the yes/no test not coming up positive til later. When they called me back they simply said yes you're pregnant but didn't tell me the quant number.
Today I went online out of curiosity to look up the number at it was 14, the yes/no had been negative. I'm sure the number has gone up since then since my FRER lines have gotten darker. Test line is now darker than the control, and I'm not buying any more of those lol.
I just called to see if they can do a repeat quant just to ease my fears til my first appt in 2 1/2 weeks. But they have 72 hrs to have the nurse call me back. :(
I know all ours numbers have to start somewhere, but if you know yours, what was your first quant number?

Mine was 156 today - I should be about 5 weeks. I think that's really low and I have to have the test redone on Thursday. :(

Mine at 16dpo which I was 4+6 weeks according to lmp, and beta was 2,290.... But every womans hcgis different, as long as it doubles, thats pretty much the rule if thumb! Good luck hun, and Congrats!

My brain is really tragic with remembering things right now as I'm sleep deprived, but I believe my first quant was 55 and I was around 4 weeks. I had gotten by BFP the day my period was due and they did my first quant the next day.

Well they did another quant today. I should HOPEFULLY have the results this afternoon, if not then tomorrow morning.

I'm about 5w+1d, and just made my first appointment which is an ultrasound at 8 weeks.

Is it weird that my doctor doesn't do blood tests earlier, unless you're high risk? Should I be concerned?

I'm about 5w+1d, and just made my first appointment which is an ultrasound at 8 weeks.

Is it weird that my doctor doesn't do blood tests earlier, unless you're high risk? Should I be concerned?

They all seem to it differently but yes in my perfect world they would do several quant tests and ultrasounds lol

Ugh, I called to get the results over an hour ago and she said they have the results but that a nurse has to give them to me. Not good or bad, she couldn't even open the results. Well guess what, the office closes at 4 and they didn't call me back. :( How rude....

Yeah Im in the U.S. and they normally do one quantative to confirm pregnancy. But as for me I had 3 quant and 2U/S because of previous pregnancies high risk..

Yeah Im in the U.S. and they normally do one quantative to confirm pregnancy. But as for me I had 3 quant and 2U/S because of previous pregnancies high risk..

Thanks! I'm not even getting the quant to confirm pregnancy. So, I guess we'll see a whole lot more in 3 weeks!

I had my first before I missed my period, so I was a couple days shy of 4 weeks. It was 37.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->