What was your first sign you were having twins?

Aerith07

Reaction score
I got my :bfp: at 9dpo and according to LMP I'm only 3 weeks pregnant. My FRER is BRIGHT.

Would it be silly to assume I may be having twins? :haha:

What were your first signs of twins? :flower:

My daughter was supposed to been a twin, and I think it ended in an early miscarriage due to having heavy bleeding and 2 sacs... I didn't get a positive with her until after my period was due!

Both my boys (my second and this baby) I thought were twins again, both times I had bright bfps at 3 weeks pregnant roughly a week before my period I also got a 1-2 on a digi at 10dpo and I just assumed twins due to the obvious high hcg.

But nope! There was only 1 last time and only one this time lol

8 dpo test was really strong and there was no way I ovulated any sooner. My symptoms weren't any stronger than with my son & even with the 8dpo test, we were still shocked when we saw two sacs at the first ultrasound.

So really, no actual signs there were two in there until we had the ultrasound because I know a lot of people who get BFPs early and only have a singleton.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I had a line staeler on first response when I was 5 week. The test line took all the dye from the control line so the control like was so so faint but the test line was so so so dark I had never had this happen b4 and I was so sure I was having twins I dont know why i just had a feeling.
But I'm almost 22 weeks and 5 scans later there is definitely just one baby.
So dont worry to much. U may of O earlier and be a few days extra then u think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->