What was your first symptom?

Leafy

Reaction score
What was your first symptom(s) ?

I am only just pregnant & the thing that made me test was cramps which werent quite the same as period cramps!

Other symptoms are slightly sore boobs & going to the toilet more often...Oh and a funny taste in my mouth too, as of today.

In retrospect my first symptom was really sore, chapped lips. It didn't dawn on me til after I got my BFP at 10dpo. Then it was mild cramps and a kind of stitch feeling if I stood up quickly from my sofa.

It didn't take long for the heightened sense of smell to kick in!

Mine was cramps, but i just assumed they were period cramps at first. My first noticeable sign was sore boobs. My LO jumped on me elbowed me in my boob and omg it was so bloody painful.

First symptom was horrible congestion. Felt like I had a cold for two weeks. Eventually, I had cramps and sore breasts. Thought my monthly visitor was coming, but it never came. I was also super tired and my sense of smell picked up.

Strange cramps that didn't feel like AF cramps and a revved-up sex drive. :blush:

I was really tired and rundown ending up catching a cold.

I had cramping too was 100% sure I was`nt pregnant that month.. but I am 34 weeks pregnant today and expecting a baby boy on valentines day :)

Dizziness... it was the only reason i tested, i had no other symptoms at all and i'd been dizzy with my MC 9 months earlier

I woke up one morning and realised my chest had been sore for a really long time (it's always sore for at least a week, sometimes two before my AF so when I say a long time I want you to understand my full meaning :haha:) and it was starting to hurt to sleep on my front. That's when I thought back and was like 'hmm...surely my AF should have come by NOW what..when....uh....'

Then :bfp:

Sore boobs....I never got them with my period so I knew something was up!

my first symptoms are cramps and bloating, not had much else yet.

I felt "funny"...like I was getting either a cold or the flu, but neither materialized.

Then my boobs started to hurt like they've never hurt in my life, and swell up as well.

I also had 2 bouts of really light reddish brown spotting (which I thought was my period starting both times) that then went away.

My very first symptom was sore boobs. I would sometimes get them before :af: so didn't think anything of it really but I still have it at 5+5 and it's increasingly worse. Second symptom was increased hunger. My partner wakes to get ready for work at about 3am and a few days before I got my :bfp: I would wake with him and became strangely super hungry. Another thing that prompted me to test was a temp spike but I had a scratchy throat for a couple days and felt like I was coming down with a cold or sinus infection so figured that's why my temp rose. Also grew increasingly thirsty. I had become so engrossed in TTC month after month I figured I was slyly crazy symptom spotting yet again. Being our 7th cycle trying I had decided to take a break and was going to go back on birth control after the :witch: came but decided to test right before Christmas to ease my mind... surprise :bfp:! And I did get a sinus infection along with it.

My first symptom was a missed period. Well, missed spotting. My cycle is like clockwork I have a mental breakdown exactly 3 days before I start bleeding, I spot the day beforehand, and then it starts.

I also wasn't trying and think ovulated earlier than I thought. Due to an unfortunate loss of twins several years ago (& my grandma had 2 sets of twins), I know I can hyperovulate so I don't have my ovulation pegged. I still kept it all in the back of my head since we weren't preventing either, but I was pretty confident that we didn't bd anywhere near my fertile window so I guessI wasn't really paying attention to symptoms. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I even bought a box of tampons the day before I was supposed to start even though other cycles I waited until I was certain I'd need them.

The first thing that made me wonder was a complete lack of PMS, I felt totally normal just tired. Now my main symptoms are light cramping, sudden hunger out of bloody nowhere lol, and tiredness.

I think it was actually a headache. It hasn't stopped, but it's such an innocuous symptom that I didn't even really notice it at first. Then it was sore boobs, quickly followed by heightened sense of smell. I get sore boobs the week before AF, so that didn't surprise me. In fact, I felt like it was a sign that it wasn't my month! But paired with the sense of smell, fatigue, and then a general feeling of "off-ness," I decided to test early. Lo and behold...!

I think the hardest part of the TWW is symptom-spotting. Almost everything can be explained some way or another! It's only after you see that line that you go, "Aha! That explains everything."

My first symptoms were cramps (which I don't normally suffer with) and going to the loo for a 'number 2' more often! I switched between diarrhoea and constipation for about a week over my BFP :( I only had that once before when I was pregnant with my son so I just knew lol! We NTNP though and I was sure we'd missed it that month but obviously not! Lol! Xx

My first distinct symptom was my sudden Alcohol aversion a day after Christmas. Thought it was my imagination and from then it just got worse could stand cigarette scents or alcohol near me. Then my boobs became larger than usual. And the AF like cramps oh my G******h I thought i was losing baby or having another chemical pregnancy. Am 6 weeks now and only did a test yesterday which was faint and today was dark pink. My doc says its a def BFP (Big Fat Positive). Yipeeee:happydance::happydance::happydance:

My first symptom was exhaustion. I felt so tired. It has always been a symptom for me so I had a good feeling.
My breasts also really hurt, but they always hurt with my period anyway

I had sore boobs by about 7dpo but that was quite normal for me but then I started getting cramps that although slightly similar to AF, weren't exactly the same, and felt a little bit sick at times. Put it all down to AF but when I was a day late thought I'd test to get the misery over of another BFN and was in shock (happy shock) to see a BFP.

Now I can look about the last week or so and it makes a lot more sense!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->