What was your first symptom?

I tested on a day it felt like my left boob had been chewed on. Haha. Also some mild nausea, but honestly I get bouts of slight nausea now and then, it's the norm for me, so I didn't think much of the nausea itself.

In retrospect my first symptom was really sore, chapped lips. It didn't dawn on me til after I got my BFP at 10dpo. Then it was mild cramps and a kind of stitch feeling if I stood up quickly from my sofa.

It didn't take long for the heightened sense of smell to kick in!

I had the chapped lips too! It was brutal. No matter how much chap stick I put on, they kept peeling. I could've eaten the darn thing and it still wouldn't have helped. Not only that, but I got a cold-sore on my lip for the first time in my life. I was like... 'WTF is this???'. I didn't even know how to treat it because it was so foreign to me.

One of my other first symptoms was (TMI alert) a slight increase in CM. Just enough to make me think, 'Hmmm...', but not enough to think it was pregnancy. I had no sore boobs (still don't), no nausea, no vomiting, NOTHING.

My first symptom was vivid dreams 3 days in a row, then I noticed heightened sense of smell and having to pee more often. I started noticing symptoms around 9 DPO

Crying.

The last time I cried out of the blue like that (aside from postpartum emotions and sleeplessness) was when I was pregnant with DD. DH just thought it was impending period, but I thought it was weird since I never do that. Then checked cervical position and it was way too high (than it normally is) for my period to be starting.

The only thing that made me test otherwise I'd still be waiting for my period to show. Other than that, no symptoms. Aside from just wanting to cry 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->