what was your hcg at 4 weeks?

lauraelise91

Reaction score
so i had my betas done on friday got results today saying it was 133 (exactly 14dpo) does that seem low? i never had them done with my two little ones and only my mc's so they was extremely low then. i had another today but wont find out til later in the week, just cant stop worrying about every little thing :( x

It's not the number that matters, but how it rises. I hadn't even got my bfp at 14 dpo, had a totally negative blood test at 13dpo and then a bfp at 17dpo. One number really can't tell you anything unfortunately. Good luck for your next results.

Sounds pretty good but you need to see what the next one is to know more.

Mine was only 51 at 16dpo and went up to 145 at 18dpo.

That's not low at all, but as the other ladies said-- doubling time matters more than any one number. My HCG at 4w6d was only 664. A week later it was 7650ish. So it had doubled appropriately and I'm now carrying a healthy baby girl. You can check out the "Beta Base" online and see where your levels compare to other women at the same DPO. I'm pretty sure your levels are right on average, though. ;)

At 12 dpo my hcg was 187 then at 14dpo it is 455 so I'm with you hoping it's ok! Are they going to recheck your levels to see if it rises? Today I'm 16dpo but I don't think my ob is going to test again until the 11th so here's hoping for us both!

Mine was 68 at 14 dpo (got VERY faint positive at 12dpo), 16 dpo 173, 21 dpo 1525 and 25 dpo it was 4183...so no, I'm 6 w 3 days now and on at 6 weeks i had an ultrasound, saw a healthy heartbeat and measured exactly on schedule. So I think your HCG of 133 sounds like a great starting point! It all depends on when you implanted, so it really is fine! Like others before me, it's all about the rate of doubling.

I had my levels tested at 4weeks 6 days and my level was 125 but my progesterone was low at 7 so I'm on supplements for it. I went in on Tuesday at 5w2d and my hcg level went up to 500. I think as long as it's doubling and going up you will be fine.

Was about the same as yours, think I was 15dpo and about 130. She's now sleeping on my chest :).

thanks everybody my bloods had more than doubled 48 hours later to 358 :) going to ask for some more next week so hopefully it will keep doubling x

Mine at 17 dpo this time was 1376 so was high at 14 dpo. I am currently miscarrying despite good and perfectly rising levels.

With my last healthy baby, I was only 250 at 16dpo and was told that's low and to prepare to lose him. Shows you can't obsess over numbers. Just try to relax. ❤️

Mine at 17 dpo this time was 1376 so was high at 14 dpo. I am currently miscarrying despite good and perfectly rising levels.

With my last healthy baby, I was only 250 at 16dpo and was told that's low and to prepare to lose him. Shows you can't obsess over numbers. Just try to relax. ❤️

I'm so sorry for your miscarriage. I know all too well how awful that is.

thanks everybody my bloods had more than doubled 48 hours later to 358 :) going to ask for some more next week so hopefully it will keep doubling x

Keep in mind once it hits 1200 doubling time slows to 72-96 hours.

I had mine took yesterday and it was 64, obviously it's low but still in normal range will know more tomorrow once they repeat bloods xxx

At 4weeks exactly my hcg levels were 629.

I don't remember my exact number but mine were around there. They go up quickly! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->