What was your reason for infertility???

Ours was endometriosis and luteal phase defect after almost a year of unexplained. Good luck!

Congrats to both of you ~ttclou25 and mamawannabee~ Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

I am so glad to hear of a wide variety of issues but most have still managed to get their :bfp:

Congrats 20102001, hope you have a wonderfully happy baby!!!

Thanks MABEL2011, good luck and best wishes to you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :kiss:

Hi Mabel

Infertility usually has several causes.
I was told that my underlying issues seem to include endometriosis and immune problems, an infection and hormonal imbalances. The infection which caused me to spot quite a lot was treated with a serious antibiotic cure and it helped:) The endometriosis and immune problem is being addressed with Low Dose Naltrexone (very interesting stuff, you can google it if interested), and the hormonal imbalance is being treated (hopefully succesfully) with good diet, Femara (an alternative to clomid), and progesterone supplement.
All the best wishes from Amber (in NaProtechnology treatment)
PS yes, Clomid is supposed to stimulate follicle growth.

hi, what can you tell me about LDN? Does it work?

I recently found out that my infertility has been caused by non classical congenital adrenal hyperplasia. This genetic deficiency is the cause of my annovulatory cycles.

Hi Mabel

Infertility usually has several causes.
I was told that my underlying issues seem to include endometriosis and immune problems, an infection and hormonal imbalances. The infection which caused me to spot quite a lot was treated with a serious antibiotic cure and it helped:) The endometriosis and immune problem is being addressed with Low Dose Naltrexone (very interesting stuff, you can google it if interested), and the hormonal imbalance is being treated (hopefully succesfully) with good diet, Femara (an alternative to clomid), and progesterone supplement.
All the best wishes from Amber (in NaProtechnology treatment)
PS yes, Clomid is supposed to stimulate follicle growth.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the infection? I have had pre-AF spotting for about a year and a half now and am not sure why. I'll be getting progesterone levels checked later this month, but have been trying to find answers about the spotting for a while.

After 2.5 years of trying and testing I got the lovely "unexplained". Thanks doc! :)

Mine is MF poor count and morph and the one tube I have is totally blocked so IVF with ICSI for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->