What was yr wedding dance song???

fidgets mammy

mammy of 3 fab kids
Reaction score
just thought id post a happy go lucky one and ask everyone what their wedding song was??

we found it hard to find one that was just about us but we had "the scripts-man who cant be moved"

reason= it was our first holiday song and we listened to it all the time, even when we got home, its a gorgeous song with meaning, and my little boy also loved it and would sing it all the time so it had to be that. atill makes me well up when i think about it.:cry:

at the end of the night i asked the dj to play it again and all the couples got up and danced to it too which made it more special.:kiss:

one of hubbies friends is pinching it for his too.:thumbup:

We had DJ Sammy Heaven (candelight remix). It was a song that both us related to our dating days and alot of ppl were not suprised when we had it as our first dance song. x

We had Take That - Rule the world. It took a long time to find the right song for us. We also had a last dance of Aerosmith - I don't want to miss a thing.

We had Unchained Melody, the song from the movie Ghost with Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze..:flower: Good God that was 21 years ago.. can't believe I am married that long...LOL

We had Brian Adams Heaven because oh always used to sing it to me when he was drunk :)
My dress was also called heaven so it all fitted in

my hubby used to sing razorlights "wish i could be somewhere else" to me but thats cos it was out when we got together and it reminded him of me, he said he wanted that one. i dont think so!!

i also loved radioheads creep, but thought it wasnt appropriate for a wedding

oh his other one he sang was kaider chiefs "everyday i love you less and less", ha ha ha.

i wanted aerosmith dont want to miss a thing and the dj was ment to play it next but forgot

my dj started playing our song long before the dance, the best man had to run up and stop him.

oh his other one he sang was kaider chiefs "everyday i love you less and less", ha ha ha.

could have been worse, oh used to sing metallica die die my darling to me and we used to sing hate everyhing about you by ugly kid joe as a joke

Ours was jace Everett- bad things. We are not very traditional :)

Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis

Endless love ... The original!

Still gives me gooseys!!

We had How Do I Live by LeAnn Rimes. Our last dance was Lucky Man by The Verve.

Mine was Richard Hawley - Coles Corner. Very special song to us :)

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->