what week did you give birth?

39+5 when I went into labour naturally, 39+6 when I gave birth.

I was 11 days late. So I delivered in my 42nd week.

I didn't think about preemie babies, ladies. My apologies. :flower:

Thank you to everyone who is answering though. You guys are being very helpful!

I tried to change the poll and I can't figure out how. I really am sorry to the preemie babies, girls! I feel kinda bad.. but thank you for still answering!

I think I was 41+5 tbh (with my 2nd) and very glad I waited.

Gave birth at 41 weeks exactly. Went into a slow labor at 40+5, self-induced more progressive contractions under the care of a midwife with black and blue cohosh at 40+6, she was born 14 hours later :flower:

My water broke on 40+2 and she arrived in the early hours of 40+3 :thumbup:

42+1 via induction but there's no option for that...

41 weeks exactly. Went into labor naturally the night before, but was given pitocin to speed things along (was actually scheduled to be induced the day I gave birth).

41+6, due to be induced the next day. It was horrible being so overdue but I wouldn't have had an induction earlier, desperate to go naturally, and he did me proud, but held on till the last moment lol!

I really don't particularly want an induction either. My mil had a stillbirth and my doctor said he doesn't see the point in me going far past my due date given the anxiety I have had over stillbirth.

My family is CONVINCED I will go early. hope they are right, but I doubt it. lol. I think I will be induced.

But it seems the majority go between 39-41 weeks so that is pretty reassuring that hopefully he will come just in time!

I'm sure he will :)
Overdue is scary, not going to lie I just wanted him out by then, but is very rare to be offered induction here before 42.
Good luck, you'll have your baby soon!

There isn't an option for me. I gave birth at 36+1 first baby. No complications or risk factors. I thought I would go over as I was 3 days over and my husband was 3 weeks over!
I was caught off guard and a little unprepared but i still got my home water birth. ;) best wishes to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->