What week did you start feeling pressure on your ribs?

Beccagal

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, Just wondering what week you started feeling baby's feet pushing and kicking up high on your ribs?

awwww! noooooooo! will i feel that too? groaaaan

about 30 weeks, more uncomfortable than painful.i am 35weeks now and its getting quite painful. feel like the muscle has been torn in my ribs and there's a burning sensation. not nice!

Around 31 weeks it started getting pretty uncomfortable. Now at almost 35 weeks it can be agony if I'm in a place I can't switch positions like in the drivers seat or during through a breastfeeding class. Ouch!!

I've been having this since around 25 weeks and i'm only having the one. Had a scan the other day which clearly showed her ramming her little feet up there. Sheer agony at times, especially sitting down.

I never did but he was transverse until 34 weeks and since then his feet have been stuck in my left hip lol

About 30 weeks, and it has just gotten more and more painful

I've not had kicking but babies bum digging in ribs for weeks its getting really uncomfortable and I really have a lopsided bump too

I have been experiencing the rib pressure from last week at 27 weeks, the baby kicks up high and its like his/her legs have got caught and it takes my breath away sometimes, sitting down makes it worse :haha: its all short term, we are only loaned our pregnant bodies and Im going to miss all these ailments when they are gone, you never know this could be your last pregnancy :flower:

Ive had it since about 28 weeks. now at 32 it is starting to get painful. When I sit down her bum is wedged right under my ribs. ouch!

iv started gettin this past few days cant wait for the little mite to drop! haha x

I honestly haven't felt any pressure in the ribs. Baby is head down and I feel him kick high up by my ribs but it hasn't been uncomfortable at any point. I was expecting to feel like my ribs were going to rip apart from what I've been told by friends who've had babies. Maybe it was because I was overweight before i started and have more cushioning, although that doesn't make sense to me either. :)

Today has been the worst day so far, bum lodged under left ribs causing me heartburn and making me :sick: in the process... I suspect its the beginning of the end :haha:

About 33 weeks he got my ribs but 2 days ago he dropped which is the best feeling in the world lung space ahhhhh being able to breath I never thought I would love that feeling so much!!! now I have pressure feels like hes gonna fall out, I give it a few more weeks and he should be here. My babies like coming early

29 or 30 weeks or so. It seems to be getting worse an worse lol

I honestly haven't felt any pressure in the ribs. Baby is head down and I feel him kick high up by my ribs but it hasn't been uncomfortable at any point. I was expecting to feel like my ribs were going to rip apart from what I've been told by friends who've had babies. Maybe it was because I was overweight before i started and have more cushioning, although that doesn't make sense to me either. :)

Same! I'm overweight too and wondered if it was a factor...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->