what weird smells do you love?

i love the smell of cats feet, and no this isnt a pregnancy one. my old cat used to have lush feet but my current cats isnt as nice. i love the cleaning aisle in asda and sniff the softeners. i also love the smell of gripe water and babies breath.

i liked the smell of an ex when hed been to work, he was a joiner and had that hard work/ woody/ trade smell. do u know what i mean???? its a strange one and also the smell of smoke on a fireman but i love fireman, and thats enough to tip me over the edge.

I love the smell of disinfectant, I also like the smell of matches when they've been blown out. I can't stand the smell of petrol it makes me feel sick!

is there anyone out there who doesn't love the smell of petrol lol!

whilst pregnant with jake i loved - cream windolene (the old fashioned stuff!) petrol and bleach.
this pregnancy - bleach. hot water bottles (i chew it too!) petrol. cream windolene again! cif lemon acti-fizz.

i'm craving the smell of new tyres and tarmac being laid too. the smell of creosote and paint makes my mouth water. i got OH to get all our old paint out the shed so i can touch places up yesterday. i'm quite a smellaholic really. :haha:

I'm witg you marley I like those weird smells.

When I was pregnant I was craving thick black smoke, obviously I didnt get any boohoo lol but I was sitting thete watching the news and sonething had gone up in black smoke and i was almost drooling it was a bugger as it was on the news for a few days/weeks so kept putting it on to get that 'need' lol i think it was that fukishma nuclear plant

omg tipp-ex!
shoe polish and furniture (original) polish is some more for me.

I also love cats paws smell, and also her tummy. It smells divine!

hi lisa glad ive found a friend in the cats paws, my oh thinks im nuts. all time favourite smell though has to be the natural smell on a newborn baby. i love it.

hi lisa glad ive found a friend in the cats paws, my oh thinks im nuts. all time favourite smell though has to be the natural smell on a newborn baby. i love it.

Yay a fellow cat freak! :winkwink: :haha:

Also agree with you on the baby smell too xx

i can honestly say i've never smelt a cats paws!
i've had a few cats too.

give them a sniff! honest its nice. my oh thinks im wierd cos i always sniff things, especially babies and cleaning products. and at the minute i can smell things a mile away. especially hubbies feet, thats not a nice smell!!

i don't have a cat at the moment :(

i'll try and find one later :haha:

ha ha ha ha. just pick up any random moggy, youlll not strange sniffing a cat in public. honest

Smell of nail varnish,and sponge on washing cloths

I am now 7 months pregnant with our 5th child and with every pregnancy I crave the smell of the toilet bowl fresh, u know the white blocks that hang on the side of the toilets?? Almost like the smell of a public bathroom ??? My kids and husband make so much fun of me and my husband hates the smell! This time around I was also craving the smell of rubbing alcohol. I have these toilet things in all 3 bathrooms and an extra one in mine!! I always just want to sit in the bathroom so I can just enjoy the smell. I feel crazy! LOL

I love the smell of petrol,flames after its been blown out,the smell of a charcoal BBQ and believe it or not I love the smell of Zacks farts lol oh and bleach and chlorine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->