What were the first signs you were about to miscarry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooooo sorry. I only miscarried last monday myself. We were on holiday in France. I was 10 weeks.....on the saturday morning I started bleeding(no pain),sunday still bleeding saw doctor rushed to hospital in Nice,told no heartbeat. Went back to apartment...stomach cramps still bleeding just as a period was. Cramps got worse went to bed,felt as if wet myself got up at 4am,whole thing gushed out in loo(sorry if TMI). Went back to bed felt like contractions every few mins,felt need to go to loo again at about 9am,another gush and large clot. After that knew it had gone,kept bleeding till thursday and had spotting after that. Came back to uk on saturday...saw midwife on monday. Have to do test thursday to check all gone and see if scan is needed. Been traumatic but am now feeling better in myself. Not an experience am looking forward to repeat!
Just pray that it will be ok next time.

Jacci.xx

i am sooooo deeply sorry for what you are going through i lost my baby too in april this year i had stomach cramp and bleeding stright away i had a complete miscarriage the pain and grief is unbearable i am now 9 weeks pregnant i am sooooo scared i will lose this baby too my pregnancy symptoms seem to have stopped and im petrified my thoughts are with you

i misscarried my 14th week baby lastnight after bleeding started last wednesday...i had very light brown spoting and doctor said everything was ok as id no pains, i woke that nite my pjs covered in blood and went to hospital they did a scan and everything was fine baby hada strong heartbeat i was so relieved, bleeding stoped then 4days later on the sunday i lost a little fluid along with a gush of blood with clots so i was rushed back in to be scaned again and baby was fine but they kept me in for observation and scaned me again monday morning ,after been convinced id lost my baby twice i was so relieved everything was okay with the baby in my scan and doctor said he was doin very well with a strong heartbeat but she could see more blood to come and told me i was definitley going to bleed some more but it didnt know if it could be dangerous. They let me home 2days later on the wednesday i was still spoting but had no bad pains so they said i was losing the blood they saw in my scan ,it wasnt as scary and i felt everything was going to be okay &still had mornin sickness but on thursday night i woke again covered in blood and lost a gud bit , i thought that was it id lost the blood that showed up in my scan and i was relieved then 20mins later my womb started contracting with really bad pains unbearable and within a few mins id lost my little angel and the worst is the ambulance took ages and it happened at home so i saw everything ..i really wish now i didnt as every time i close my eyes i see my baby nothing i ever imagined and im terrified of becoming pregnant again but would absolutley love to, Its a huge loss and a feeling of emptyness that i never want to go through again... i dont know wat happened or why it happened has any1 ever experienced a simliar m/c

I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss.

my 13 week baby died last Sunday or Monday and I found out during my routine scan on Tuesday. I has absolutely no idea, no blood, no cramps, nothing. But then they caught it right away.

I'm so sorry :(

I found out my pregnancy was not viable during ultrasound, then immediately the next day I began to spot red blood when I wiped. This spotting lingered for 1 and a half weeks before the m/c actually happened. I thought it would never come.. but when it did, I knew right away. You can feel your cervix swell and begin to open up and dilate. Soon after, you'll begin to bleed very heavily and cramp very severely for about an hour or more depending on how far along you are.

You'll know the moment it comes, but it can come any time like a few of the people before me mentioned it happened the next day they spotted... but mine didn't happen until the next 2 weeks.

It all has to do with when your HCG starts to drop. Mine actually kept raising for the next week after we found out the pregnancy was not viable. I kept getting HCG tested once or twice a week... as soon as my HCG began to drop, the next day, my m/c begin.

So if you want to get more technical, you can always ask your doctor to keep testing your HCG.

Take care.

This thread is from July but my first signs was heavy cramping which turned out to be contractions in a way. That same night I had a few pindrops of bright red blood so we rushed to the hospital and saw that the baby had stopped developing in week 6.

Hi trmg so sorry for your loss and hope you are doing ok. It is a devastating thing to happen and although it doesn't feel like it now, it does get easier.
I had a similar experience to you in that I saw a healthy heartbeat on 2 separate occasions at 10 and 11 weeks then had a missed m/c at 13 weeks. Feel free to PM me if you want.

As you have posted in the middle of an old thread, your message is getting overlooked, so if you start a new thread you will get more responses. This website really helped me through my m/c's and you will get great support from all the fantastic women on here.

:hugs:

Im so sorry for your loss.
To be honest, i was so headstrong then i never thought the miscarriage could happen, i just didnt even think it so i thought everything was normal up until the very strong period like pains.

thank you for all your replys, 3rd day after and i seem to e feeling worse and cant stop crying , i just cant the image of my little angel out of my head he/she was perfectly formed why does god give us such wonderful gifts and then takes them away wen we start to bond its just so cruel!! they didnt tell me wat the cause of my m/c was but on my last scan i hada lil blood near my placenta so goin on my own research i think the placenta abrupted from my uterus and i started to get contractions every 5mins really my womb getin ready to open but i didnt know this at the time as wen i bled before i had severe pains too ,it wasnt till i looked down and saw my baby that he was gone!! You think ur safe after the 12weeks but really it always a worry .

I had browny coloured blood, but prevoiusly during that week i'd had an orangey discharge which must have been the mucus plug moving away

I started with a creamy blood stained discharge at 5 weeks. As the days went on it would ease off and then come back - only heavier. finaly at 8 weeks I was scanned, saw the hb and was told there was no reason for me to m/c as everything looked fine and the baby was doing well. That was the Monday, by the Wednesday I had extremley heavy bleeding was admitted to hospital,narrowly escaped a blood transfusion:cry: and was told the next day that I had miscarried. It gets easier to deal with but I still miss my angel more than anything. x

Sorry to hear what is happening to you.

i had a miscarraige last week, so still feeling a bit down.

i had lower back pain and a slight niggle where i could only imagine my left overie to be. i started to spot about two hours later, went to hospital for them to confirm what i already knew. I then bleed for about 4 days, never noticed anything passing from me tho just tiny wee clots about the size of a pen tip.

It is different for everyone, if you want to chat pm me.

sorry for your loss x

i new something was wrong when i passed a clot at 18weeks, i went to hospital where they scanned me and comfirmed i had lost the baby at 13 weeks, had no more bleeding after the clot so i was induced. thinking of you x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"