What were you like as a teenager?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
So what were you like as a teenager?

I was totally crazy!...I made so many mistakes, sometimes I wish I could turn back time tbh!

What about you?

X

I never liked to conform to the norm. Always loved to have different clothes and stuff. I was a good kid really... I was a tomboy and my 2 best friends were boys and we spent all our time together. Then at 17 just after I finished school I discovered drink, started going out a lot and getting drunk. A year later I was on the verge of becoming an alcoholic. But I turned my life around and decided to go to college. So I was a good girl, gone bad, gone good again!

I was kind of jekyll and hyde, I dressed neatly, was polite, worked hard at school, so my parents trusted me, When they were not looking I go to night clubs, drink alcohol, smoke (although my parents knew I smoked), had sex with anyone who wanted to.

I haven't changed!

Somehow I managed to double post, it must have been the other Julie

Embarrassing :lol:

I was a cross between a chav and an emo :dohh:, I made a lot of mistakes and done things i'm not proud of. I was polite though and a good member of the community, but friendwise, I reckon I was a bit rubbish. I've learnt from my mistakes though :thumbup:

shocking, awful at school ,then excluded for good, never did gcse, left home at 17,wrked in a chippy,drank , drugs , lads every night, getting in strangers cars :wacko: its so scary 2think ,i do blame it not been happy at home tho .... wanted2move out since i was 10 !

Out to try and be different... At high school I was known as 'Laura Piercings' :rofl:

Short, bleached/bright coloured hair and lots of metal. Tattoos. Same as now really!

Left home at 16 and worked various jobs (worked hard, partied hard)

I wouldn't change a thing though. I am who I am.

Ok, really. I mean, I was an argumentative pita with my parents...but I think most teenagers go through that stage?!

I worked hard at school, had a trustworthy relationship with my parents, had quite a laid back attitude to life...

I was a bit more annoying at university...thought I knew it all, lived on shit food and shitter wine and was generally probably a bit of a dick to my parents during holidays - not nasty or wild...just too cool for school. Luckily, they found my pretentiousness quite funny! My friends and I cringe at how we really thought we were so very cool.

i was a good girl, i know boring! i got good grades, and wasnt rebellious. i had a boyfriend all through high school but never had sex. i do wish i could turn back the clock and maybe enjoy life alittle more, maybe be a little less uptight!:)

Troubled. I rebelled against my parents, got into trouble with the Police once for shop lifting, smoked, dranks, took weed, self-harmed and slept around a bit. By the time I turned 16 I'd had sex with 5 different people. Goes a long way to explaining how I came to have my son at 16. But my son really saved me. Though my relationship with his dad was also troubled with a lot of the same problems without my son I'd have stayed that way. He made me grow up. I had to do what was right for him. I got out of the relationship and I was so much happier. I got on better with my family after that and ever since have really tried to make something of myself. I just want to make my children proud now and I really don't want them to have the adolescence I had!

Socially awkward emo.

Lol. Hyper, but very depressed. Very dramatic. I took everything so seriously and never shrugged little things off. Obsessed with boys, obsessed with Lord of the Rings, obsessed with Good Charlotte. And Tim Burton movies. But I was extremely friendly and non judgemental. Still am. I've mellowed out a lot.

I'm still very socially awkward haha. Like... an embarrassment to myself and others.

Generally I was good, until I started working at the local take away, for a (now convicted) child groomer/druggy

So it was put in my head I hated my parents, no one loved me etc etc, which of course way total crap, ran away from home for about a week, but it was in my head every one hated me and I couldn't trust any one etc, but by 17, I was adimant I wanted to drive so I could do my own thing, passed my theory test on by birthday, bought my car on my birthday, came home and booked my practical test 4 weeks after my birthday.. Then I passed, got a new job, moved out and I've been so sensible(ish) ever since.

I wasn't to bad,I did well at school and never went wild really. I was an absolute spoilt brat with my parents though,I would demand new stuff or money and get it. When I look back now I feel awful my parents weren't well off but I always got what I wanted.

I used to go and get drunk well before I was 18 though but never took drugs or even smoked a cigarette. I met oh when I was 15 and fell in love quickly so most of time was spent with him.

Mostly good as I'm a people pleaser. I did well at school and although was cheeky it was never something the teachers couldn't handle with a few detentions. Got on well with my parents. Drank and smoked but always managed to keep up the good girl facade ha ha.

I was quite wild getting into situations and doing things i shouldnt of been, i made mistakes but i dont regret who i was i had fun have learnt things from it and have some bloody great memories i wish i could be a teenager again i was unbelievably carefree its just a shame teenage years go so quick.

I was a nutcase till I met my (now) husband at 14. I was drinking, drugging, always in trouble with the police. I calmed down a lot then, although was still drinking and smoking weed. I was horrible at school and spent the last six months in solitary confinement. Got good grades though.

Then me and Luke broke up for a couple of years when I was 16 and I went a bit manic again, went round Australia on my own. We got back together when I was 19 and I am pleased to say I've got my craziness out of my system lol.

Really hoping Lily and my next daughter don't grow up like me!

ETA God just read that back and I sound like a co-dependant mess :lol:

I was good, never caused any problems for my parents or gave them any need to worry, I had to grow up pretty fast though, my parents had to work and work hard to support 4 kids and pay a mortgage and i spent most of my teens loking after my younger brothers, i didnt have great clothes or the latest gadgets or holidays or days out etc etc... when i was 15 my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer and died a few months after my 16th birthday i had a nervous breakdown during that time, it was tough, very tough, i failed my GCSES's - i failed bad...........but i realised pretty quickly what was important in life......................i loved my younger childhood i would say up until the age of 14 i was always laughing and had so much fun after that it went downhill big time............ i wouldnt want to go back to my teenage years at all.

i hope my daughters lives are carefree for as long as possible x

I was fairly good. I used to go out with my friends all the time, and get drunk and I was really immature! But nothing to drastic. My parents were really strict Catholic's at the time, so I couldn't get away with anything. When they found out, they weren't very impressed, but they didn't react as bad as I expected. Although I did grow up a lot after that and went back to being the really good girl they wanted! x

I was fairly good. Wasn't popular, got bullied by a few girls, but mostly just spent my time with my best friend just chilling in my room haha. Didn't even kiss a boy til i was 15, then stayed with him for a year til he cheated on me when we started college. I became a bit of an attention seeker then, dressed a bit too tarty for college but made friends with the entire sports class :haha:

At 17 i met FOB, was with him for 8 months prior to falling pregnant and that was all parties/drinking/drugs, then when i got pregnant i grew up. He didn't though so i got rid of him a week before my 21st birthday!

A complete nutter!!
I was mega depressed, drank, smoked, self harmed (severely), tried to kill myself, wrote depressing poetry, didn't eat, didn't sleep, survived on energy drinks ad ciggarets, was mega promiscuious, by the age of 17 I'd slept with somewhere between 10-15 guys (and 4 girls!) however, at 17 I got pregnant, stopped all my bullshit, cut ties with the wrong kind of people, moved in with FOB, who I'm now engaged to, been together 3.5 years have 2 kids our own home and are getting married in DEC!!

However I managed to pass all my GCSEs (all above C) when taking them pissed as a newt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->