What were you like as a teenager?

I was a ticking time bomb. In a very bad mental place

I was pretty good I think. I had great friends, we had our house parties n stuff but we weren't wild. I lost my grandad at 15 and went right into myself for a while, stopped eating etc. But I had good grades, I had my part time job. Met fob at 16 and spent most of my time. Kinda feel like I missed out on a lot.

I was really good as a teenager, very polite and academic then I lost my uncle at 16 and went off the rails a bit. Then met my oh and some good friends and now I am so much more different. I like the person I am now, I hated who I was though.

I was fairly good I guess. Did well in school, was pretty cheeky to the teachers but because I was smart they let it go. Wasn't one of the most popular group but got on well with pretty much everyone. I drank a lot though, from about 15 onwards going to pubs and having houseparties. Had a few parties when my parents were away. Snuck out of the house a lot to hang out with a boy but we never did much more than kissing.

I was the vicar's daughter so I was expected to be a little bit naughty :haha:

I was a pain for my mum until she told me she would leave me to make my own mistakes and took away my curfew. I went to live with relatives for a bit but was a theiving little cow so got sent back to my mums a couple months later. After that i had the freedom to do what i wanted i had house partys every week and stayed out till all hours. I still went school though and was a very good student even with poor attendance apparently if i had put more effort in to school i would of been an A student. I wasnt that crazy really once i was told i could do what i want, i only stayed out late as i had alot of older male friends who looked after me like a sister and walked me home everynite and everyone cleaned up after my house parties etc

I was an angel! Until i hit 17...finally calmed down at 19 wen i got pregnant with LO

A late bloomer. Got good grades. Very self-conscious. A people pleaser, but was ignored most of the time.

When I was 12 my SAHM went back to school FT and back to work PT, and my dad moved half-way across the country for work. I was the oldest of 5 at that point, and became a second mom to 4 kids till I was 16, when my mom graduated and my dad moved back. Worst years of my life. I started college 3 weeks before I turned 16 and things got better from there.

I cringe when I look back on my teen years now. I suppose I was "popular" but could be a massive bitch to some girls in my year. I got suspended twice and put into solitary confinement (snapsies Rose :haha:) and was on report pretty much from year 9 until year 11! I always got pretty good grades though. Was taking coke by 14, drank and At around 15 I decided I wanted to be more "unique" so I dyed my hair red and got a lip piercing and wore really dumb clothes, and started smoking a lot of weed. By 18 I had been in the priory twice, for anorexia which kind of came out of nowhere when I started college. I did have a very good group of friends that I am still close to now, but my god I was an obnoxious shit :haha:

i was nice to people and stuff but i didnt want to listen to anyones advice or that, fell pregnant at 14, smoked & drank drinking every weekend never took drugs apart from a bit weed. just had a good time really! moved in with boyfriend at 16 best decision i have ever made :)

I was relatively normal in my teens used to sneak about getting drunk but that was it, they only abnormal thing I did was leave home at 15, but it wasnt until my early 20s when I had my own place and a good career and a shit ton of spare money I went crazy drinking all the time drugs sleeping about :blush:

I met my OH 5 months before I turned 30 after a decade I guess my body decided it had had enough abuse and I became pregnant really quickly and unexpectedly and that was the end of my partying wild days :flower:

I was relatively normal as a teen. Good student, never got into any trouble, aside from a couple of detentions in high school. :blush: I went to parties in high school but the partying and alcohol consumption definately picked up in college! :drunk:

I had a pretty lousy home life and a pretty lousy time at school; I was a good kid who pretty much slipped through the cracks while nobody noticed. I was smart and had really good grades until adolescene; I had the academic ability to do very well in school but no time, energy or encouragement to put any work into it. My stepdad made it known in no uncertain terms that he resented having me in his life and his home, so I was rarely there. Mom worked evenings so wasn't available much.

Socially, I was a quiet goth kid. I was definitely a dreamer, spent quite a bit of time alone reading or writing and painting (I wasn't a good artist but eh, I tried). Just generally a bit sad, until I met my boyfriend and things got a bit brighter. He was the ideal high school boyfriend (smart, respectful, responsible) and we were sleeping together, but we were each other's first. We spent a lot of time with his friends, who were all outwardly "rebellious" (tattooed, pierced, 'alternative' clothes, most of us had messed up home lives) but people would have probably been very surprised if they came to one of our parties, as none of us drank or did drugs! I smoked cigarettes, but that was my one major rebellion.

Boring- I did well in school, had a boyfriend that was a bit of a psycho & had well-behaved friends (seemed to be the "baddest of the bunch" though). When I graduated and broke up with my ex I partied (a lot) and stayed out late, etc but was never "bad"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->