What will I do without oh?

Katt

Reaction score
Oh has had loads of time off recently for one reason or another but he is going back to work monday. Problem is I am not feeling great and have been napping loads and having lie ins while he has been off. I really don't know how I am going to manage without him!

I have got to wait 3 weeks to see the doc so it will be at least that long until I start to feel better :cry:

Sorry, just feeling a bit overwhelmed at the minute :cry:

my hubby work away for weeks at a time. then he is home for aweek and i get used to sharing the loads, taking it in turns for lie ins ect. i dread him going away and truly wonder if i can cope BUT i do. You will be ok. it is hard but as a mummy you get on with it. do you have any family or friends that can give up a hand??

Aw thanks.

Got no family close to help but some friends I will have to call on. I managed before fine,and lo is a real pleasure to be around at the minute, I am just not feeling well which makes it hard.

I think I wll feel better after a couple of days, getting back into the swing of it!

*hug* you will b fine sweetie, ull suprise yourself, i did...

X

i know this may sound harsh but you will cope because you have too. Its such a scray thing though, OH went to work at his new job when LO was 1week old and i thought bugger what do i do on my own with a toddler and a newborn but it all just slots into place. Just try and keep yourself busy when hes working x

:hugs: you will be fine.. Just take it a day at a time.
X

i know this may sound harsh but you will cope because you have too. Its such a scray thing though, OH went to work at his new job when LO was 1week old and i thought bugger what do i do on my own with a toddler and a newborn but it all just slots into place. Just try and keep yourself busy when hes working x

It doesn't sound harsh at all, and I am pretty sure you are right!

What worries me is that at the minute, if I feel ill (which is a lot) I can just go and rest for a while. But I won't be able to anymore. I will just have to get on with it though I suppose!

What worries me is that at the minute, if I feel ill (which is a lot) I can just go and rest for a while. But I won't be able to anymore. I will just have to get on with it though I suppose!

its the transition from having 24hour help to nothing what scared me the most.
does LO nap in the day? if you were feeling really unwell you could lay on the sofa still talking to LO with lots of toys around? if you took LO to bed with you would she sleep? after a few days youll get into the swing of it hun. If this makes you feel any better iv just had my 2nd AF since having LO and it was like someone constantly stabbing me in the tummy but OH was away so i had to just grin and bear it. Treat yourself when LO is in bed with a lovely long soak in the bath with your fave music and chill. you still need you time :hugs:

Because they are a bunch of useless >^]%|<~^%]{<^[%{!!!!

They know what is wrong, they know I need a referral but they have put me back to the bottom of the pile. I might stage a sit in on Monday morning!

its the transition from having 24hour help to nothing what scared me the most.
does LO nap in the day? if you were feeling really unwell you could lay on the sofa still talking to LO with lots of toys around? if you took LO to bed with you would she sleep? after a few days youll get into the swing of it hun. If this makes you feel any better iv just had my 2nd AF since having LO and it was like someone constantly stabbing me in the tummy but OH was away so i had to just grin and bear it. Treat yourself when LO is in bed with a lovely long soak in the bath with your fave music and chill. you still need you time :hugs:

Thanks. Lo naps during the day, and sleeps even better if I am with her. I am sure we will be fine! It's just like those early days when oh went back after paternity leave!

Poor you with af, :hugs:

you could always take LO to bed with you then if she sleeps well with you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"