What will my OB do?

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
I woke up this morning pretty soaked in blood... I've had significant cramping the past two days. After I got up and showered I put a pad on and bled through in almost an hour. Since then the bleeding has completely stopped and I'm still having cramping.

Ironically I have an OB appt in an hour. I can hear baby on Doppler with 164 heartbeat?

What do you think she will do?! I'm nervous.

I woke up this morning pretty soaked in blood... I've had significant cramping the past two days. After I got up and showered I put a pad on and bled through in almost an hour. Since then the bleeding has completely stopped and I'm still having cramping.

Ironically I have an OB appt in an hour. I can hear baby on Doppler with 164 heartbeat?

What do you think she will do?! I'm nervous.

How many weeks are you? Since you can hear still here the heartbeat, I'm thinking good chance bleeding is other reason than miscarriage. I had a Subchorionic hemorrhage that caused bleeding. Best to you

And, he'll probably do sonogram and check cervix.

I hope that everything is OK. Keep us updated if you can

I am heading to the hospital for an ultrasound. She couldn't find the heartbeat

Oh no..I'm so sorry...hope they find the heartbeat at the scan :hugs:

We found baby's heartbeat and all was perfect! Baby was doing flips everywhere!

That's great news! Hopefully you'll sleep better tonight knowing that :)

I'm glad to hear baby is alright! Did the Dr. say anything about the cause for your bleeding?

Glad all is well.

What did doctors said about the bleeding? It sounded scary.

Great news! That must have been so scary, I would have been a total mess.
Yay baby!

She said on the ultrasound it looked like there was a little bit of blood left from a pocket of blood. apparently it's common and no harm to baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->