What would you do?

CloverMouse

Mom of 2
Reaction score
So I found out today that DH's step-brother got his g/f pregnant again, they already have one child they don't take care of the way they should, and have had CPS involved.
So they are pregnant again and said that if it's a boy they'll keep the baby, but if it's a girl they will either abort the baby, or if it's too late give her up for adoption.
I'm sickened! What is wrong with these people?
Shouldnt this be illegal? It's horrible!

wow, total immaturity, she shouldnt be allowed to have children, !!!

totally agree they should not be having anymore children such a horrible situation you are in.
I fell out with a friend of mine recently bec her OH went through chemo last year and cant b bothered to use conception nemore they have 2 kids which her OH never wanted and doesn take ne notice of them and she said to find out if he was infertle they would stop using conception and just abort the baby if she fell pg was so angry they would even consider it and at the time we were ttc some people just shouldn ave kids

well lets hope she has a mc before the 12 weeks are up. For the baby’s sake not hers and I hope it damages her so she never can have children again. I hate people like that and I know that it sounds harsh but harsh people call for harsh measures. My parents were like that, i saw born a 3months prem and a girl so they abandon me when i was born and my grandmother ended up rasing me. i could really just burn people like them alive!

I can't believe anyone could do that! The bad thing is I hope they lose the baby, or give it up because I don't want that child in a home where it's not wanted or cared for!

It makes me sick that these people are actually related to me!

Disgusting... They won't know the gender until 17-20 weeks, so it'll be too late to get an abortion... hopefully this baby WILL be a girl, and they'll give her up for adoption, where she can find a good family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->