What would you like your life to be like in 5 years time?

I hope to obviously be married, living in a bigger house, maybe have our 4th & final baby (or finally be back at work if not) & to have reached my final goal weight :) xx

I'll be 30! Pixie will be nearly 5...

Another child, at least one.
Pixie is in a good school.
I'm in a position where I can still be a SAHM.
Have a car.
Living in a house with enough bedrooms and a garden.
Have a dog.

As long as we're happy, all of the above are bonuses.

I'll be 23. Oh will be 24. LO will be 6. I'd like to be married, with maybe one more baby or talks of another. Know how to drive, and either be finished or almost finished at a midwifery degree (yet to even do e access course!)

Oh god, in five years I'll be 40!! :wacko:

DD1 will be 8, DD2 will be 6 and, hopefully, we'll have had a third who would be around 3yrs?!

We'll still be in this house (love it) but with a kitchen extension. OH will be doing really well in his business (4yrs so far and going well) and doing a mix of working from home and travelling. I'd love to be working part time as a breast feeding counsellor.

That's the plan, fingers crossed it all happens!

In five years time I will be 27, and I hope to be married and to of had one or two children, and I hope to have a nice three bedroom house somewhere. :) I also have mental health problems and I hope they'll be much better/non existent by then...

I'll be almost 38. We'll be well past TTC at that point, whether or not we end up with a baby. I'll hopefully have been promoted in my job and we will own our own home. Ideally we'll have traveled a good bit with at least one big trip (either to Europe or back to Hawaii).

I will be 34, husband 36, celebrating 15 years of marriage and have a 15, 14 and 11 year old :shock:

I hope to have completed our family with a bring home baby and just finished my degree.

-I'll be 35 (!)
-DD1 will be 7, DD2 will be 4 and hopefully we'll have our third and last child by then.
-Me in a better job and/or doing something from home.
-OH in a managerial position at his workplace or elsewhere.
-Improving our house beyond just decorating. Thinking of a conservatory and redoing the bathroom, possibly an extension even. All things we can't afford now or in the immediate future but hopefully will by then.
-Own a dog :)

- I'll be 31; OH 29 (wow) :drunk: Celebrating 9 years together
- Be :wedding:
- We'll have two :oneofeach:
- Live in a 3 or 4 bed house
- OH and I will have our own business (each in our own trade)

:cloud9: All in a perfect world

6th May 2015: I want to add, I'd also like to be in education, doing a masters - fingers crossed.

My husband has just in the last few months done some serious refurbishment to his business (a garage and car dealership) so I would hope it will be trading very well and also that I am either still in my current job, but in a higher position, or on maternity leave to have our 2nd baby.

I'll be 26! I hope me and DH will have a nice house in the town we want to live by then, hopefully we will have our complete family by then and I will be done having babies, hopefully I will have my degree and maybe established some sort of career.. or at least be on the way to doing so. That is about it really.

Oh and just realised I will have a 7 and a half year old. It's such a strange thought yet I can remember 5 years ago like it was yesterday!

I'll be 31 and hope to have finished uni/qualified and have a job in that field, maybe be living abroad for a while or have just come home from doing that and I'd love to be pregnant again or have a second child by then :)

In 5 years i'll be 34 o_O nooooooooooooooo

Emilie will be in her last year of Kindergarten( 3=6 years old)
I hopefully be in a job training that I like.
and stay in a flat that we buy or rent in a nicer area. :)

I'll be 32.

I would like to be able to drive by then so I can become a health visitor.

Haven't planned far enough ahead to know if I would like more children but my gut says this is it for us.

Hopefully will have a dog like a lurcher.

Would like to still be in this house and maybe have a new kitchen but don't know if I'm asking too much

I'll be 30, LO will be 8 (!) In a good school, healthy and happy.
I will have finished my degree and will hopefully will be establishing a good career.
I will have moved out of this flat and into a house.
I WILL HAVE A CAT!
I will have learnt to drive and have a car
Hoping I'll find a loving partner by then and we would be thinking about ttc in the near future :D

I'll be 29 by then and kids will be 9, 6 and 4 and a half. Youngest one will have either started school or be starting in the September coming (depending on when he/she makes their appearance).
I'd like to be starting uni in the September after making a definite decision on a career (better late than never right?!)
Id like a four bedroom house with a nice garden I can chuck the kids out in so I can do uni work in peace and just for us to be happy whatever that might mean at the time! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->