What would you like your life to be like in 5 years time?

I'll be 26 in five years time.

I would like to be in my forever home (currently renting, and hate it - planning on maybe moving back in with parents for a year or two soon), albeit obviously we'd be paying a mortgage, I don't mean that we'll have it all paid by then :rofl:

I'd like to be married, or at the very least engaged.

I'd like to be back at my target weight (although planning on being there long before 5 years away!), and happy with my appearance (haven't been happy with it for a long time).

And I'd like to have a decent amount of savings in the bank xx

I'd like to have a fourth child, our debts paid off, dropped down to part time rather than full time at work and living in a bigger house in a nicer area. The only one of those that is likely to happen though is possibly the fourth child!

By then I'll be 29, OH 40 and N will be 9:wacko: And after writing that I feel like I need to go curl up in a corner and have a mental breakdown.

But, by then we'll be married, hopefully living in Switzerland, hopefully with at east 1, if not 2 more children. Apart from that I'll be happy with things just as they are. We're all healthy. DF has a job he enjoys which can support the family. And I get to raise N.

I'd like to be married, maybe another baby, in the process of buying a house.

I'll be 30 and my partner will be 42

Hopefully:

We will have a child around 3 years old
We will possibly be trying for our second child
I will have graduated, got my masters and be settling into a solid career
My partner will have the opportunity to work less hours as my money comes in
My partner will have his book published
We will own a nice house
We'll have had loads of lovely adventures as a little family and kept a good record of it all, including plenty of holidays.
We will have a cat and a dog
I will own my own car!

In 5 years time I'll be 26/27. I'd like to of moved from here, not sure where or how far but just not where I am right now. Hopefully by then I'll of met a nice man, no babies or getting married that's a little too soon for me but hopefully just generally a lot happier and maybe those things will come just after, you never know :D

In 5 years... I will be 29
my Lo will be 10, ouchies that makes me feel old :/

Hopefully be buying our first house! Want to save for as long as poss, so to have a huge deposit (and tiny mortgage haha)

Should have had our third child by then so I have no idea what i will be doing :O

Get back to work I suppose !

il be 31... nearly 10 years married - so planning a big celebration/holiday to celebrate. Il have a 7 and 5 yr old - so hoping to have an awesome old school camper van - to go round all the family friendly music festivals across the summer and doing adventure holidays with the boys.

Hopin that we would have done up and sold our current home and will be nicely settled in our new 4 bed home some where on the south coast.

Hopefully by then i will have some sort of figure back and will be generally enjoyin life.

We would b happy with the 2 we have so wouldn't necessarily be planning any more for the time being. Would like a nicer home in the area I'm happy with and feel a little more settled home wise. To b working less/not at all and for oh to b working with a wage that is what's needed for us. I'd be dissapointed if we hasn't at least planned our wedding but would like to b married. We would have been together for 11 yrs at that point so I don't think marriage is too much to ask :haha:

in 5 years hopefully I will be working and hopefully have had another lo, have moved back to Surrey, bought our first house, everyone being in good health and hopefully not having too much of a heart attack from lo's school fees!

In 5 years, I'll be 34, eek!

To be fair, there's not much I wish for that I don't already have. My 20s have been very kind, married, DD, own house etc and last week I got a big promotion which I now can't jump up from for quite a number of years. So in 5 years, I guess I'd like to be thinking about moving, probably considering if we can afford to send DD to private school and just enjoying life as we are now.

I'll be 25 in 5 years time. I hope OH gets a promotion to sergeant and I'm also further on in my field.

I'd love to be married but will settle for engaged!

LO will have stated school, eek!

Very lucky that we already own our house and both have fairly decent paid jobs and live comfortably, long may our happiness continue.

I'll be 29 ahhhhhhh! Well I will hopefully have graduated and completed my masters and fingers crossed either be in the middle of a psychotherapy course or landed a job in research. I would like to have travelled a bit but realistically will probably still be living in Brighton, hopefully still got a good group of friends around me and a happy little 8 year old. Jesus christ! Hope me and FOB are still on good terms...not sure if I want to have met someone as I think I quite like being single, but who knows where I'll be in 5 years! I also hope that mentally I am quite stable and secure in myself and care less about how I look/how much I weigh.

I'll be 30. I hope to still be very happily married! I'll have 2 beautiful children in school! In an ideal world we'd have 4 children in total, or I'd be pregnant with our 4th, and our family would be complete, but I'd be happy to be pregnant with our 3rd and planning on having our 4th a couple of years later! I really want to be at least working on our 3rd by that point! Hopefully we'll still be living in the same area we are now except in a bigger place, ideally a house, with a garden. Hopefully I would have been working part time for a little while, if only in a Saturday job but preferably something more!

Beca :wave:

I will be 32 eek! I would like a second child by then I think, and hopefully still be a stay at home mum :)

I'll be 38! :jo: I don't want to be pushing 40!

I honestly don't know...I haven't thought beyond 2014 yet!

I'll be 28 :wacko: LO will be 8!

I'd like to still be living in the same house as I see this as our forever home :)

I'll have graduated, finished my postgraduate year and will have been working in my field for 3 years so hopefully i'll have a good foot in the door by then!

Still be debt free, have more money and a nicer car x

Funny that this question has popped up actually, it is something i've been thinking about A LOT lately.

In 5 years time i'll be 26...
So, 26: own my first home, have my degree (8 weeks to go!), hopefully at least be dating my future husband, and hopefully be on the career track i'd like to stick with. Always envisioned having my first child at 25, but i'm going to go with life's flow. Plus, times going a lot faster then expected :/

Although, my criteria personal before 'settling down' is to be single for 2-3 years at least (been in a long relationship, would like some 'me' time), and have done one year of a fun job where I get to travel- such as tourism e.g. flight attendant or something- just for the travel/fun/meeting people/stories. Soooo... it will be a busy 5 years then!!

I will be 27, hopefully a graduate from university with a decent job. The pay I hope to receive after a few years of graduation is 27k ish, moving to 30-35k after another 2-3 years.. My other half should hopefully be on the same amount give or take.

I hope to have saved for a deposit with my other half, to finally stop renting. My son will be in school, I'll be in a 9-5. I absolutely can't wait and I hope that everything goes to plan.

Family wise I hope we're still together, that my sister has her children and that I still have the same group of friends I do right now. X

In 5 years time I will be 39 and I would like to have a child. If that doesn't happen I would like to be a qualified lawyer and be in a position to be able to buy a house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->