What you doing this cycle?

Hubby and I have been trying for a little over a year now with no success. So this cycle we are taking very seriously lol. We are eating healthier, taking relaxing walks once a day, bd every other night and using instead softcup. I am on cd 9 and feeling really positive about this cycle. I am so anxious to find out if this works because I have heard good things about using the softcup.
Baby dust to all

Welcome, Melts! I hope all of those things will help you get your BFP this month!

AF is about to start (CM is pink) so I'm on to a new month. Going to try honey and cinnamon starting tonight, and temping starting tomorrow morning. I'm hoping that I get some luck soon, I've been really down and out that we're now two cycles past the MC with no BFP. I've heard so many women who got a BFP two cycles after their MC that I'm kind of bummed. :(

AF got me today, so here's my game plan for May!

- OPKs starting the day after AF ends (I've been getting the Target ones that come in 20 packs, so I might as well) until I get positives followed by negatives, taken as soon as I get home from work instead of first thing in the morning
- Temping every morning (as well as filling in the rest of the FF info just to keep track)
- PreSeed as needed, but my husband isn't a huge fan
- SoftCups after BD
- BD starting 5 days before O should be
- Do self-insemination if we need to take a night off of BD or if things don't work out - basically just use it as a back up plan so hubbie doesn't need to stress
- Red raspberry leaf tea every evening until O
- Honey and cinnamon every night before bed the entire cycle
- Eat some extra iron-rich snacks
- Hubbie is going to start taking daily multivitamins

Hopefully some of this will help! What's everyone else trying?

Just checking in . Congrads on bri and kate for their bfp finally!! :)

Aw that's cool girls! I missed those bfps, well done and congrats!

Thanks, though I'm really not counting it until my first scan and I can actually see that things are going well! Right now I'm not even to the point where I lost the last one, we just got a BFP really early this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->