• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What you doing this cycle?

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
Ladies,

I thought I would start a thread for all those who are starting a new cycle and have a renewed optimism and arming themselves with even more info(I didn't even think that was possible), tools and anything else that would help.

Hi midnight! I am still early in the game but I'd love to join your army if you'll have me. :) I am still in my first cycle of TTC but I begged my hubby for over a year and so now that he FINALLY has given in, I showed up armed & ready! This cycle I used Preseed, OPK, BBT & of course my daily vitamin which contains folic acid. Also take iron as I am semi-vegetarian. I was SO optimistic coming into this all! Unfortunately I started spotting at 6DPO & it hasn't stopped yet. :( But, I figured one unsuccessful month was some sort of proper initiation into the TTC club, lol. I've now got grapefruit juice in the fridge & plan to do honey & cinnamon. Let's take the :witch: down!!!

I'm on CD2. First cycle using CBFM. Looking forward to seeing it peak. Bring it on! LOL

i am also on cycle 8 and on cd 3. :witch: left out today after a chemical. we plan to temp, do opk, take prenatals, use softcups and i think i'm going to try preseed too. I hope we all get bfps this cycle!

Count me in, ovulation predictor kit is ready and waiting, along with the preseed. I'm so praying for a 12/12/12 baby ;)

Wow!! What a lot of wonderful ladies!! We will get out bfp this time girls!!

Hellokitty What a silly question, of course your in! hihi Attacking this together!! :)

Brittany, Im soo sorry love for your mc. :hugs:

I would love to join the army this cycle! Cycle 55 for me. yes that is 55 not 5.

Buuuuuuuut .... we are positive and raring to go. :witch: has just left so we are going to try;

honey and cinnamon
preseed
CBFM (starting using this again 3 cycles ago)
BBT
CM monitoring
Vitamins
Probably some dressing up and role playing LOL! TMI?

anything goes these days girls, it's not even funny! Might subscribe to the adult channels on Sky next cycle if this isn't our time.... you do start to run out of inspiration after a while!

Wow, jo_bean! Ok im sending you lots of baby dust.. its your turn love!!

Thanks midnightfalls - well we've been together 15 years, and hubby is always saying he's not a performing seal and I can't just click my fingers for him to jump on. So these days we have to be more creative! Otherwise it feels like a job :(

But we are ready to :sex: and kick that :witch:'s backside!

Hey ladies. Going to try a vitamin called fertility blend if there's no BFP this month. We're still new at TTC. I tried taking prenatals but found that they lowered my immune system and I was constantly sick which also threw my cycle out of whack. Good luck to everyone :o)

So Sorry ladies. Big hugs to veryone :hugs: But now we are going to attack this thing full on.

Anyone taking anything to relieve the body for the stress this ttc business causes.

So Sorry ladies. Big hugs to veryone :hugs: But now we are going to attack this thing full on.

Anyone taking anything to relieve the body for the stress this ttc business causes.

only drinking honey and cinnamon - it does really help to relax me before bed actually. Hubby drinks it too with a nice warm glass of milk.

You drink it??

haha! I meant to say warm water, honey and cinnamon, or warm milk.

Yep, just stir it into a cup of hot water or warm milk, it's lovely at bed time. I actually think it really does work!

Mind you - I did buy the v expensive manuka honey from sainsburys for £12 a bottle! :blush: but then I don't buy bottles of wine so I guess that's my new thing!

I tried eating it off a spoon and kept inhaling the cinnamon up my nose and then sneezing it all out. I find it's far more relaxing to drink :)

Me too i bought some raw organic honey its really yummy.

But i heard when you heat the honey some of the properties that we are searching for (being to get pregnant) were taken out when heated. Is that true?

I think it's ok if you warm it gently. So don't stick it straight into boiling water. and only heat the milk up to a mild temp. I will look for the websit elink that someone gave me and see if I can find the info..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->