what you looking forward to most after the baby's born?

princesscutex

Reaction score
thought it would be good to see what everyone is looking forward to most after the baby is born.

im looking forward to dyeing my hair... its horrible at the moment

hiii, im looking forward to just feeling a little more able! and a really yummy cocktail.

Well, ive always done my roots and carried on with the hair dye, but for me...oh god,

i usually dont sleep for more than 2 hours max due to hip pain, so im looking forward to bed without pain (&im sure even night feeds wont have me awake as much as i am now)

Nice lobster hot baths!:haha:

being able to bend over to pick things up and generally being more mobile

and not having to listen to the same questions like a broken record from people (although ive been warned people will come up with a new set of questions instead!)

FINALLY holding my baby, seeing my husband with the baby, and...

HAVING MY DAMN BODY BACK! hahahaha

A nice cold glass of wine, sun bed sessions, hair cut and coloured and a nibble of babys chubby thighs :)

Oh so many things

No heartburn, been able to put socks on without huffin n puffin, being more abled bodied in general - no cramping whilst walking, been able to walk faster - having more energy (kinda)

The list is endless - oh roll on labour day :D

I still dye my hair, it's safe. If I wasn't able to, it'd be the very first thing I'd do. haha. It'll be nice to be able to get in a hot tub again, drink a glass of wine or a beer, and go on rollercoasters! My brother & I were also going to go skydiving this year, so it'll have to be next year.

Haircolour and perm.
A Margarita.
A comfortable sleep without hourly pees.
Returning to the use of all my herbal remedies.
Taking my baby girl out to show her off to everyone.

being able to walk quicker then an old lady:haha:
being able to bend down properly without having to squat down at a wierd angle.
being able to see past my bump (finally getting to see what colour pants in wearing:haha:)
Having a lush cocktail mmm cosmo mmm:haha:
Seeing OH holding our baby boy :cloud9:

Hoping my depression goes :thumbup: I really want to feel normal again.

holding my baby
seeing my other 2 kids reaction to baby6
being able to bend over
being able to shave/trim properly without doing it blindly, god knows what i look like!

booze im not even a big drinker normally but i just want it now cos i cant have it so thas what i want and lots of it thankyou! :D

Finally meeting my daughter :) I love her so much already and can't wait to hold her in my arms xxx

Obviously Cuddling LO and seeing DH cuddling LO

after that I am so looking forward to being able to sleep without needing to pee all the time and being able to turn over in bed/get comfy in bed and get out of bed without it being a major aerobic work out !!

How ironic that the thing I want most is a lovely nights sleep just as I am about to have a little baby who will wake every few hours ! Mother Nature is cruel:haha:

Sleeping on my tummy, I can't wait to be able to sleep on my front again!!

being able to walk! currently on crutches and struggling so so so badly i just want to be able to do the normal things like go for a wee and get a drink without the constant pain
Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back