What YOU want for Valentines Day

bailey4eva

Mummy to Jake :)
Reaction score
Apart from an accidental on purpose BFP!! What would you like for valentines day? Just incase the OH might accidentally on purpose see :)

I wouldn't mind a nice bunch of flowers (i never was a flower person but every time i go in the supermarket i drop major hints walking past the flowers that i want them hehe) and I would also like Rihannas album or somethin. Saves listening to Leona Lewis everytime im puttin my makeup on ready for a night out and end up cryin. no thats an exageration but rihanna a little bit more upbeat.

Thats all i would like really :)

xxxxx

I would like LOTS.I would like..delicious chocolate,flowers,lovely perfume,I just want everything.
Also,I would quite like a big sparkly engagement ring xx

ooooo hehe. i buy chocolate so defo dont want them. perfumes a good one tho, i have loads but still, never too much. Oh and i want a mini cooper. he better get workin hahaha xx

Hahaha can you imagine if he read this and actually bought you a Mini Cooper?x

Haha im guna be disapointed arent i wen i look out the window and theres no mini!!! hehe. i think he wants to buy me a mini, or at least put towards one with my mum and dad .... hopefully for my 21st if anythin. gota pass yet. stil gota book theory. :( hehe x

we're not doing anything too crazy for v-day. We're just putting a little extra money away into the apt fund. *sigh* I'd like a flower and dinner though.:blush:

a proposal! I'm not holding out much hope though as OH thinks a date is a pub meal 2 4 £8 and a £3 dvd from tescos and that was when we were both earning a decent wage so I'll be lucky for a portion of chips and gravy!
The only time he bought me flowers was our 1st anniversary and they were a bit mushed up and could tell he bought them at the start of his shift (he was working at tescos at the time) and stuffed them in his locker! He looked adorable though, stood waiting for me holding a crappy bunch of flowers and looking all awkward :p

xxx

awww hehe. he only bought me flowers once too, no special occasion, i told him i wanted some and wanted them to be a suprise. he sed he only wanted to give them to me wen he had done somethin wrong!!!! haha. so i was on to him wen he got me those.
chips n gravy with a dvd sounds great to me!!! and i luv pub grub. dependin on the place. so easy to please sometimes.
xx

awww hehe. he only bought me flowers once too, no special occasion, i told him i wanted some and wanted them to be a suprise. he sed he only wanted to give them to me wen he had done somethin wrong!!!! haha. so i was on to him wen he got me those.
chips n gravy with a dvd sounds great to me!!! and i luv pub grub. dependin on the place. so easy to please sometimes.
xx

yeah I love pub grub but sometimes I wish he'd make a bit more of an effort. We've technically never been on a proper date lol

xxx

I would like LOTS.I would like..delicious chocolate,flowers,lovely perfume,I just want everything.
Also,I would quite like a big sparkly engagement ring xx

Oh I'm with you on the big fat rock!

Failing that, I'm also quite liking Drazic's idea, but that's me all over - high maintenance one day, easy to please the next .... no wonder poor old OH is so confused!! ;)

Awww, Holly, dont worry, im just the same. Its how we keep them on their toes, they love it really ;)

I've told my OH I want a baby elephant to take me to my wedding or im not coming. I love seeing his reaction, part of him thinks - 'Oh, she must be joking', but you can see the other part thinking 'Shit, where am i going to get a baby elephant from?' :rofl:

Im a horrible person :angelnot:

Hahahaha.
Im making Ross a card on moonpig for valentines day,you can get personalised really cool ones... https://www.moonpig.co.uk/OrderProcess/Customise/CustomiseProduct.aspx?PageSet=1

Hahahaha.
Im making Ross a card on moonpig for valentines day,you can get personalised really cool ones... https://www.moonpig.co.uk/OrderProcess/Customise/CustomiseProduct.aspx?PageSet=1

Im a horrible person :angelnot:

Lol - no I think you're just a woman! ;)

Ooooh cards... having said I can't face Valentine's Day this year I could probably stretch to making a card. I've made him some quite funny (if I do say so myself!) ones each year since we've been together but I'm a little out of ideas.... Hmmmm...where did I leave my thinking cap...??

hay we dont get valentines day its my sons birthday! but if i did i would wanna romantic meal with a lovely bottle of wine and a new pair of handcuffs :rofl: ooh and a soppy film! but seen as its little mans birthday chnaces are slim as its on a saturday so we will have his favorate meal at home! i maybe able to have my soppy film!

I'd love some perfume - either Hugo Boss Woman or Chanel Chance and a dozen cream avalanche roses.

In all honesty though he'll probably forget.

a heart shape sardine pizza/cookie! rose petal covered bed, indian or chinese take away lots of hugs and a late night surprise... "oh look i just found a present labeled for you under the bed" lol
perhaps a necklace or a durex with a ribbon on it! x x x

xx

yeah I love pub grub but sometimes I wish he'd make a bit more of an effort. We've technically never been on a proper date lol

xxx

i know what you mean. wish mine would too, i tell him to arrange a nite out for once and he starts askin my permission to go places haha. its like "suprise me!!!!" he did once tho, my 17th he got me a limo n took me to a chinese n got a hotel booked. good nite that. hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->