What YOU want for Valentines Day

I've never done anything for Vday before and I don't see any reason to start now. Silly made up holidays.
Hrmm... I think I have a hockey game that night, so I guess I wouldn't mind a win.

I've decided, I would be happy with Pizza and coke and a movie at home! :D Everyday is valentine's day in our house *gag* :rofl:(and this is for Drazic) And I would totally move to England just for the experience, I am not moving back to New Jersey, you can't make me, and I've heard nice things about Norfolk, believe it or not XD I like the east coast and california quite a bit. :D How about Scotland?:rofl:

I just want something simple... A proposal

Norfolk is a beautiful, picturesque place, the pinnacle of which is sunny Great Yarmouth. You will LOVE it! (English people, please don't comment :p)

:rofl::rofl: Ok my lips are sealed about Yarmouth :-# but Norfolk really is a lovely place, especially the Norfolk broads.

For my valentine's surprise I would like OH to say he wants to start TTC right away and get straight to it... what, too obvious? :rofl:

Ok if not that then I would like OH just to do something...anything.. just for me.. just to show he's put a little thought into it. I'm thinking candlelit dinner (including washing up) followed by rose petal bath and candle lit bedroom... :rofl::rofl: oh If only!..

:kiss:

Norfolk is a beautiful, picturesque place, the pinnacle of which is sunny Great Yarmouth. You will LOVE it! (English people, please don't comment :p)

:rofl::rofl: Ok my lips are sealed about Yarmouth :-# but Norfolk really is a lovely place, especially the Norfolk broads.

For my valentine's surprise I would like OH to say he wants to start TTC right away and get straight to it... what, too obvious? :rofl:

Ok if not that then I would like OH just to do something...anything.. just for me.. just to show he's put a little thought into it. I'm thinking candlelit dinner (including washing up) followed by rose petal bath and candle lit bedroom... :rofl::rofl: oh If only!..

:kiss:

hey thats a good idea the dinner bath n bedroom. I have just start a little notebook and called it "book of thoughts" and i have started ritin in it abit like a diary, but it doesnt need to be a story type diary. already rote in it wot i want but i must add this idea haha xx

We don't celebrate it either. I think it's a load of rubbish, all commercial and forced.

I'd personally hate to get married on v day, it's soooo naff!

it doesnt matter if its all made up etc to me coz its just another day to celebrate the one u love or even a gud time to meet someone new :) no need to spend alot but the thoughts are nice. its a day for love rather than a day to mark a bad memory so surely it cant be a bad thing :) xx

No it's not a bad thing if people like it hehe.

IMO people should celebrate everyday, not just cause people say so :p

We've been together 4 years and have never celebrated it! We always make a big thing out of our anniversaries though and buy prezzie's randomly. That's the way I like it :)

No it's not a bad thing if people like it hehe.

IMO people should celebrate everyday, not just cause people say so :p

We've been together 4 years and have never celebrated it! We always make a big thing out of our anniversaries though and buy prezzie's randomly. That's the way I like it :)

i agree :) anniversaries are good to celebrate to, its alot more personal isnt it. our anniversary is in august which is great coz its not usually bad weather. plus if we got married we would prob marry in summer, maybe even on our anniversary hehe. thats not for a long time though. xx

oooh, you getting married this year? :D

Yeah. I'd quite like to marry on our anniversary :) 3rd of december!

oooh, you getting married this year? :D

Yeah. I'd quite like to marry on our anniversary :) 3rd of december!

Hahaha yea rite like im gettin married. dont feel old enough for that (different for everyone i supose). unlike avin babies u can get married at any age, plus the aim i spose is usually to only marry once (babies usually dont haha). So i suppose theres plenty of time to think about weddins etc. baby first for me i think. i quite like the idea of a winter weddin, ooo be really good if it snowed hey!!! yea rite like it snows in december any more it usually snows in feb/march these days haha. xx

I've decided, I would be happy with Pizza and coke and a movie at home! :D Everyday is valentine's day in our house *gag* :rofl:(and this is for Drazic) And I would totally move to England just for the experience, I am not moving back to New Jersey, you can't make me, and I've heard nice things about Norfolk, believe it or not XD I like the east coast and california quite a bit. :D How about Scotland?:rofl:

NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!
NORFOLK!!!!

:blush:

I want 1/2 dozen chocolate covered strawberries (white and milk choc with shavings on the side) and a dozen red roses

:D

lozzy, good things come to those who wait :) although it is sooo hard being patient i know lol xx

Well, I think we slipped up so in about a week I'll be testing. I know what I want for valentines :)

I would love an Engagement Ring!!!... but i will gladly take a nice dinner out.

Apart from an accidental on purpose BFP!! What would you like for valentines day? Just incase the OH might accidentally on purpose see :)

I wouldn't mind a nice bunch of flowers (i never was a flower person but every time i go in the supermarket i drop major hints walking past the flowers that i want them hehe) and I would also like Rihannas album or somethin. Saves listening to Leona Lewis everytime im puttin my makeup on ready for a night out and end up cryin. no thats an exageration but rihanna a little bit more upbeat.

Thats all i would like really :)

xxxxx

it looks like you got the first of your wish list! YAY!!!!!! congrats again!!!!
xxxxxx

:bfn: after 2x. but oh well.... should be thinking about the wedding in 6 mo. not about :baby: hehe... so I guess its just chocolate turtles and roses for V day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->