What YOU want for Valentines Day

Apart from an accidental on purpose BFP!! What would you like for valentines day? Just incase the OH might accidentally on purpose see :)

I wouldn't mind a nice bunch of flowers (i never was a flower person but every time i go in the supermarket i drop major hints walking past the flowers that i want them hehe) and I would also like Rihannas album or somethin. Saves listening to Leona Lewis everytime im puttin my makeup on ready for a night out and end up cryin. no thats an exageration but rihanna a little bit more upbeat.

Thats all i would like really :)

xxxxx

it looks like you got the first of your wish list! YAY!!!!!! congrats again!!!!
xxxxxx
I just came in here to say that!!!x

I'd love to just have the day with my partner, liklihood is he'll be flying. :cry:

Ditto.

Actually, knowing the jets they'll all be broken :rofl:

HaHaHa so so soo true, but they'll have to go in anyway for 'admin' or a rather cheap lunch as my partner does! lol

xxxxx

'admin' being playing the xbox in the crew room in my OHs case :rofl:

What does your OH fly? (If you don't mind me asking) :)

i feel abit jammy hehe. wasnt even tryin! BFP again this mornin so I guess im just gona avta accept it that it wasnt the wee that was wrong haha. hope you all get what you are after, even those that dont want anythin....bet u wunt be upset if u stil got a little somethin ;). good luck to you all again for your future TTC I do hope to meet some of you soon. xx

I'd love to just have the day with my partner, liklihood is he'll be flying. :cry:

Ditto.

Actually, knowing the jets they'll all be broken :rofl:

HaHaHa so so soo true, but they'll have to go in anyway for 'admin' or a rather cheap lunch as my partner does! lol

xxxxx

'admin' being playing the xbox in the crew room in my OHs case :rofl:

What does your OH fly? (If you don't mind me asking) :)

My other half flys Tristars (aka busses of the sky!) lol despite the fact that they break constantly, he defends them to the max haha typical male. I'm guessing by ur pic your OH flys Tornados?GR4s perhaps (can work out if thats an F3 on there or not)? haha soo true about the xbox! Its such an easy life for them, until they get detached! Congrats on your little one, I read your birth story, Hows she settling in?
xxx

i feel abit jammy hehe. wasnt even tryin! BFP again this mornin so I guess im just gona avta accept it that it wasnt the wee that was wrong haha. hope you all get what you are after, even those that dont want anythin....bet u wunt be upset if u stil got a little somethin ;). good luck to you all again for your future TTC I do hope to meet some of you soon. xx

Massive congrats again, and thank you, I definately wont be there until 2011, but all the best for you, your partner and ur bump to be! :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"