What YOU want for Valentines Day

Awww, Holly, dont worry, im just the same. Its how we keep them on their toes, they love it really ;)

I've told my OH I want a baby elephant to take me to my wedding or im not coming. I love seeing his reaction, part of him thinks - 'Oh, she must be joking', but you can see the other part thinking 'Shit, where am i going to get a baby elephant from?' :rofl:

Im a horrible person :angelnot:

Hehe i luv doin stuff like that. they never know if ur serious. sumtymes i joke at first, see his reaction and then decide if i want to be serious haha. xx

I don't want anything as such - we are going to see the band play that we had for our wedding on the friday night and something for dinner - I am coming off the pill on valentines day and that is enough for me

I don't want anything as such - we are going to see the band play that we had for our wedding on the friday night and something for dinner - I am coming off the pill on valentines day and that is enough for me

Ahh yea i remember readin that. Im excited for you that it is so soon now :) Ive been off the pill for a month today and goin ok, not AF as of yet though. soon as that arrives il be TTC too :) xxx

Oooh exciting news - coming off the pill on Valentine's Day is a fab thought and definitely sounds lucky to me!

Good luck to both of you, hope your cycles come back nice and regular, then a :bfp: sharpish!! xx

I'd love some perfume - either Hugo Boss Woman or Chanel Chance and a dozen cream avalanche roses.

In all honesty though he'll probably forget.

mmmm hugo boss woman! Nice choice!!!

I'd love to just have the day with my partner, liklihood is he'll be flying. :cry: Failing that, a Massive hug, card and homemade meal and a film together. (obv before valentines day.

xxx

P.s. Would be made up if a ring was involved, it wont be though :p thats like getting blood out of a rock! hahaha

Knowing my OH he'll probably buy me some underwear. I think it's nice in a way, but i'm not sure he's buying it to 'please' me :rofl:

haha, i have to make my OH get me some underwear. I got five pairs of bottoms for my bday, great excuse to go n find matchin bras haha. only found a couple matchin but then decided to stop coz it came across like his prez wasnt good enuf. aww bless. xx

Perhaps some nice dins at home and some babydancing. ~laughs~ I never cared much for the whole fuss, and if he gets me flowers ever he knows they'd better still have their roots and be in a pot so I can keep them!!! I hate having flowers die so I don't like the clipped ones he he. :)

If it was perfect (and nothing ever is, with me) then I would want my OH to get me one rose. Just one. And tell me that he's finally figured everything out and can't live another second without me. That he's done with his games and he's made up his mind. That he wants me, only me, now, and forever. I just want him to grow up!! That would make my DAY. better yet.. that'd make my MONTH.

my whole mission in life for valentine's day or failing that, Dh's bday in March is to persuade one of our friends to watch Liam, and he and I go to the Melting Pot together (a fabulous romantic fondue restaurant, for those that are not familiar) and have some time together, just the two of us. And Drazic, I just had to thank you for your other suggestion, I was laughing so hard at work they were looking at me funny :D :D I will take that too! :D

^
haha, ta sweety.
If you didnt live so bloody dar away (Selfishly, may i add) I would happy look after your adorable little man. I couldnt live in Florida because you have too many killer bugs, but i live on the East Coast if you fancy moving (I like calling it that, sounds much cooler) and then ill look after him all the time :D

Norfolk is a beautiful, picturesque place, the pinnacle of which is sunny Great Yarmouth. You will LOVE it! (English people, please don't comment :p)

hahahahahaha! Norfolk is lovely :)

I'd honestly love to live there.

Never been to Norfolk but I bet is better than the hole that I live in!
I know I live on the seaside and people say Im so lucky but really Morecambe is a dump. lol
Anywho, my and OH never do valentines day and this will be our 7th one as a couple. However, Ive booked us in a BandB (hey its the same as Babyand Bump :D) in Blackpool for the week after (as I know we are both working over valentines day and the following week) and plan to spend on the Golden Mile and go see the circus and the zoo. And better still go shopping :happydance:
Have a happy valentines day eveyone :hug:

There was an ad on TV earlier for a bottle of Cava and a box of Thorntons choccies from Sainsburys for £10....neither of which I like!! Jokingly said to OH that's what I wanted and I bet you that he breaks our rule of not doing it just to be a git!!

xxx

I want an engagement ring.

Realistically i'd be happy with some chocolates and flowers. xx

I would like to get pregnant but that isnt goona happen while planned in the next few years, i would like him to make me feel special, maybe a preposal but i doubt thats gonna hapenn ether!!!!!! altho hes said he got it planed. We have bee together for neary 3 years and sooooo want something to happen but id need to put a rocket up his arse to do that ( i apologise im slightly drunk)

Lol! No worries!

Fingers crossed for you that you get your proposal xx

iv got a feeling i willl be waiting a while. What pisses me off tho most of my friends have been with their OH less time than i have been with mine but are engaged and pregnant!

it gets me so annoyed!!!!!! I WANT MORE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"