What your toddler is wearing/wore today.

Thomas wore a 'king of my crib' jumper from primark and tigger dungarees. His dad dressed him and he will always put him in those dungarees.

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/P1040978.jpg

• Vest from a local supermarket
  • H&M Jeans
  • Converse Trainers

Jeggings, her DC hightops, and tshirt that says 'My mom is totally awesome'.

Today Ihsan wore some grey gap jeans & a grey ted baker jumper with colourful stripes. Dark blue next jacket with grey hood which he wouldn't put up as he is really into his umbrella right now lol.

today callum wore his thick thomas the tank engine jumper, dark grey trackies and blue striped socks...and his wellies when we went out with his brown coat x

Ivy has just gone off to my mum's for the day in the weirdest outfit ever. A dog print skirt, black and white stripy tights, pink toms, a polka dot top with a cat on it and a rainbow stripy knitted jumper. She insisted on this, it wasn't worth resisting! I wish I got a pic before she left.

Shes gone to preschool looking very grown up today :) Shes got pink leggings on, the school polo top & school sweater and peppa pig trainers! She never lets me take pics anymore!!

Daisy: next jeans and a next Peppa Pig sweatshirt, red converse.

Tommy: H&M jeans and a grey long sleeved T shirt with a tie on from H&M.

Isla wore the outfit she is wearing in my avatar today (dress & red leggings from Next), along with her Hello Kitty canvas trainers and a pink raincoat with red flower print from TU.

Callum wore his primark chino's today with his (not sure where it's from) thomas t-shirt

Luke was in matalan joggers and his new H&M sonic the hedgehog top
Tom was in Next jeans and a Next orange top with pocket

Millicent is wearing a next outfit, a mustard coloured top with blue, green and brown butterflies on and brown leggings. Then olive coloured shoes from Tesco.
x

Bobby had a white long sleeved next tee on with h&m pin stripe chinos!!
He got filthy and wet so now hes just sporting a nappy until i go upstairs to get him something!!

Luke's stayed in his multicoloured stars and stripes next pjs as he's poorly today

Tom is in a pair of jeans and a blue and white striped t shirt with top pocket from next

Today ihsan is wearing dark blue jeans,stripey jumper from bhs, thick knitted cardigan from dunnes. It's cold!

paige wore grey minnie mouse velour joggers from george, peppa pig tshirt, Next navy with white spots hoody.

For half the day Callum wore his primark tracksuit bottoms (grey) and his lonsdale grey t-shirt and for the other half he wore his cherokee jeans and england t-shirt

Daisy: denim pinafore dress from Asda, a spotty long sleeved top from Monsoon, tights and clarks shoes.

Tommy: camo trousers from next, a brown long sleeved vest from H&M and a green t shirt from Zara.

DD wore asda jeans, upsy daisy top, peppa trainers and next jacket in the morning then for the school run changed into hoodie, puddle suit and wellies for puddle jumping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->