What your toddler is wearing/wore today.

Daisy has on a dress from Boden which is turquoise with yellow and white striped sleeves, cream tights, clarks boots. Tommy has on Boden chinos and a green cheeky monkey sweatshirt from Next.

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc508/tanikins/IMAG0365_zpsa3717e27.jpg

This is oscar
Purple trqckies from peacocks
Tshirt says little gezzer and has del boy on it from next/only fools and horses
Vest/socks also next

We had a lazy day today as all of us are ill. Aoife and Imogen were in there onesies along with their brother.

Daisy: mustard coloured cord pinafore dress with birds on from Boden with a white jumper underneath, striped tights, Clarks boots.
Tommy: Levis jeans and white and black striped Ramones top from Next.

my pretty is wearing a pink onesie with zebra stripes and it has a tiara with the word glam on it and grey almost black skinny jeans with paint splatters on them lol the paint is how i bought them.

Bobby wore, jeans and camouflage dinosaur jumper both from Next!
Navy Adidas hightops and navy Jasper Conran sleeveless coat when we went out!

Just chilling in the house for now: Top from Debenhams, Ebay Leggings and supermarket socks.

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/P1050731.jpg

Mr. Adorable onesie from Joe and baby Gap pants
603120_10100263517198100_1786537312_n.jpg

and pajamas from Old Navy
397710_10100265104936260_1502426054_n.jpg

Rory wore a shirt with peterpan collar, a knitted orange jumper, Zara chinos, and tights underneath. And his amazing vintage snow suit that we got last week! I love it xD

Attachments

• image_1358444083553492.jpg
    image_1358444083553492.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 20
Molly wore to nursery today:
Pink next Jogging bottoms, a koala top from Primark and a pink Joules fleece with spots on. Teamed with pink Ecco boots and a glittery headband. Looked a bit of a shambles but was warm and comfy.

Lots of layers! Long sleeved vest, thin top then a thicker hooded top. With trousers and socks and shoes of course! Then a coat and hat. He won't wear gloves though but other than that he could barely wear more layers!

Isabelle wore today for her aunties 19th birthday meal

An off white long sleeve dress with little black scotty dogs on from gap with black tights, and patent shoes. With her white fur coat x

Lizzie: jojo fairisle fuschia pink / navy knit dress, navy tights, pink ankle boots

Ally: jojo navy floral dungarees, white Peter Pan body suit, pink and navy fairisle cardigan...also jojo...pink boots.

Both boots from France.

Pink sparkly leggings from H&M, Osh Kosh white 'Ballerina' top, Navy Osh Kosh hoody and slippers.

Outside she donned JoJo pink waterproof dungers and JoJo blue and pink waterproof coat, Gap gloves and Gap hat like an owl and pink Hunters.

I should really get pics lol

Today Isabelle wore skinnys from h&m, zebra print top from next and pink hunter wellies

This afternoon she had a change after a messy lunch and wore skinnys with braces from h&m, ochre zebra jumper from next and her converses

Dressed to play in the snow today.

Daisy wore purple cords from M&S, a chunky pale pink jumper also from M&S, Boden wellies and a waterproof all in one from Debenhams.

Tommy wore jeans from Gap and a jumper with a pelican on from Boden.

It was interesting..

Started off in a 'Cat' t-shirt, Hello Kitty 3/4 leggings and a Summer ra ra skirt, plus matching hoody.

Then went in to poppy red chinos from Next, stayed in the Cat t-shirt and put on a stripey 'Lego' fleece. Donned JoJo waterproofs and pink Yeomins wellies for the snow.

Came back in and changed in to knitted cream leggings and a cream and purple top.

Daisy has on a blue and cream striped skirt from Boden, plain cream jumper from m&s, cream tights and clarks boots. Tommy has on brown striped baggies from Boden and a grey top from H&M.

Molly wore a heart print top from Gap and Osh Kosh denim dungarees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->