What your toddler is wearing/wore today.

Yeah they are so nice and warm too! You should check out a kids boutique clothes shop called threepotatofour jchihuaha, it's a little shop in London but I'm pretty sure they deliver and have a gorgeous collection

Yeah they are so nice and warm too! You should check out a kids boutique clothes shop called threepotatofour jchihuaha, it's a little shop in London but I'm pretty sure they deliver and have a gorgeous collection

Ooooh yes, I will check that out! I'd better wait til payday though or my hubby will have a fit! Boden had a buy 3 get 1 for £1 offer today and it would have been rude to ignore it...:lol:

Whaaaaaaatttt really? Going onto the Boden website immediately!

Whaaaaaaatttt really? Going onto the Boden website immediately!

It was a code in the new catalogue that came today so not sure if will be on the site but when you get the catalogue through you'll have it!

Ooooh yes, I will check that out! I'd better wait til payday though or my hubby will have a fit! Boden had a buy 3 get 1 for £1 offer today and it would have been rude to ignore it...:lol:

My catalogue came today too, but I have been strong and managed to ignore it! I must stop spending, its getting ridiculous, I have stopped buying for dd atm as she has soooo much stuff but now I've moved onto buying for ds :dohh: divorce will be on the cards if anymore spotty parcels turn up! (or any parcel for that matter,lol)

Lou you are welcome to use my code if you want to place a Boden order?

Daisy is wearing a taupe dress with yellow and white striped long sleeves from Boden, cream tights and Clarks boots. I didn't manage to snap a picture before pre school. Tommy is wearing Levi jeans and a Fred Perry navy polo shirt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 3

My catalogue came today too, but I have been strong and managed to ignore it! I must stop spending, its getting ridiculous, I have stopped buying for dd atm as she has soooo much stuff but now I've moved onto buying for ds :dohh: divorce will be on the cards if anymore spotty parcels turn up! (or any parcel for that matter,lol)

Lou you are welcome to use my code if you want to place a Boden order?
Ah that Is so nice of you! But my mum lives around the corner and i am 100% sure she will have the catalogue too :haha: well done for resisting though!

Today H is wearing red skinny jeans, red converse and a red and blue checked shirt with a white tshirt under it. He's looking super cool....but he's in bed, so only looking cool for his teddy!

Tesco jeans with next headphoe face tshirt ans tesco sweater

Will add pic. Lster

Ivy is in an h&m grey and pink striped long sleeve top and h&m little brown skirt. Don't know if we'll be going out today though I feel so flu-ey and terrible!

Get well, Lou :hugs:

Lizzie is wearing a purple JoJo cord pinafore, a purple and white striped top underneath, purple tights and her awesome En Fant boots.

Ally is wearing a pair of Monsoon jeans, a monsoon white embroidered long sleeve smock top, and a JoJo navy cardigan with embroidered flowers. She's got spotty socks and her clarks purple shoes.

Daisy is wearing a skirt with a pencil pattern from Boden which I love and a bluey grey sparkly cardy from Boden, cream tights, clarks shoes. Tommy has Boden chinos on and a Ralph Lauren shirt which is lovely and only cost £6.99, refuced from £30 at a RL outlet shop in the sale!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 28
My spotty boy us wearing
Next vest
Mothercare top 'i love my daddy hes my superstar'
Ladybird chinos
Tesco socks

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc508/tanikins/IMAG0774.jpg

Bobbys wearing Adidas dark grey tracksuit and Next light grey long sleeved car top!

Daisy is wearing a skirt with a pencil pattern from Boden which I love and a bluey grey sparkly cardy from Boden, cream tights, clarks shoes. Tommy has Boden chinos on and a Ralph Lauren shirt which is lovely and only cost £6.99, refuced from £30 at a RL outlet shop in the sale!

Ha, lizzie is wearing that skirt today! With cream tights, clarks shoes! Also long sleeve cream top from Gap and a bluey cardigan from gap.

Ally is wearing cord dungarees from JOjo - navy with a rose pattern - with a bright pink top underneath and bright pink boots.

I love the print on that skirt, it is gorgeous! We've had 2 people ask where it is from today.

Were still rocking our spots :-( still not 100% on what they are

Top - disney/tesco
Jeans, vest and socks - next

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc508/tanikins/IMAG0801.jpg

Poor mite, are they pox Tanikins?

Molly wore hot pink Osh Kosh dungers with an Osh Kosh purple ballet top on underneath. Teamed with Peppa Pig slippers which she wore out to Nanna's :dohh:

They do look like chicken pox, poor little thing :(.

Daisy wore a red and white spotted jersey long sleeved dress from Boden and cream tights.
Tommy wore navy cords from John lewis and a navy and white striped rugby shirt from John lewis.

Lizzie wore JoJo navy and pink striped dress with pink tights and boots...

Ally wore a pair of Monsoon pink cords and a gap pink, purple and white striped top with a gap purple cardigan. She wore navy boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->