What your toddler is wearing/wore today.

Daisy is wearing a £2.99 dress from H&M which is pink with roses on it and white ankle socks and black patent leather Clarks shoes. Tommy has on blue joggers from next and a red t shirt with a toucan on it from Boden.

It's pyjama day here (aka it's crappy weather out). T is wearing a short and t-shirt pj set from Matalan. The shorts are dark green and the top is blue and white stripes with a monkey on the front.

Here's what Lucas is in today -
Top from Primark
Jeans (that you can't actually see) from George
Hat from eBay
Timberlands
And his LL spider backpack!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/nightcharm/S7000399.jpg

little sundress with a sunflower hat and purple crocs

559125_3294814022336_1285673300_n.jpg

Aww - looks like Ivy's loving living by the seaside, it's great isn't it!

Today H wore a blue top with a union jack heart on from Next, skinny jeans from Tu (charity shop) and Clarks hi-tops.

I love Ivy's hat!

Daisy has on jeggings from Boden, a pink Fred Perry polo shirt, red converse hi tops.

Tommy has on blue shorts from next and a t shirt with a London bus on it from Ben Sherman.

Grace is wearing a turquoise tunic from George at Asda and some navy leggings from Next

Rowan is wearing a 'Care Instructions' t-shirt from the NCT shop (hand wash only, love unconditionally, bf as required'(!) and a pair of green chinos from Next

Jama day again here. Josh is in his lazy bones pyjamas and his Thomas slippers

Today H wore a blue top with a union jack heart on from Next, skinny jeans from Tu (charity shop) and Clarks hi-tops.

Yes I love it, are you near the sea too?? The second the sun comes out we can just pop out and enjoy it as long as it lasts as we are 7 minutes from the beach (I timed it :haha:) its just a shame that I can't relax because if I don't watch Ivy like a hawk she would literally run straight into the ocean, the girl has no fear these days :dohh:

Today Ivy is in a little purple and green floral Boden dress and purple crocs. Will wear her red hoodie when we go out.

D has on red leggings from george, white daisy duck top from primark, and red patent start rite shoes.

He's in comfy clothes at the mo, tesco cargo pants and a Tshirt but when he wakes up a pair of red skinny jeans and a rolling stones Tshirt :)

I love dressing him! And I'm so glad I kept most of his clothes for bump. Saying that though, I also love pickin his nappies and hes wearing a monkey print blueberry wrap today to match his mood...

Ava is in white three quarter lengths, and a blue t-shirt from gap that says 'Awesome' :)

Yes I love it, are you near the sea too?? The second the sun comes out we can just pop out and enjoy it as long as it lasts as we are 7 minutes from the beach (I timed it :haha:) its just a shame that I can't relax because if I don't watch Ivy like a hawk she would literally run straight into the ocean, the girl has no fear these days :dohh:

Today Ivy is in a little purple and green floral Boden dress and purple crocs. Will wear her red hoodie when we go out.

Yep, we're in Aberdeen so it's a 10 min drive to the seafront. Holly runs into the sea, she's mental. The first time she did it I was fully clothed, and had to chase her. My boots got ruined as the water came up to my knees :lol:

Today, she is wearing green T shirt and navy leggings from Next, with a rainbow cardi from Asda.

Yep, we're in Aberdeen so it's a 10 min drive to the seafront. Holly runs into the sea, she's mental. The first time she did it I was fully clothed, and had to chase her. My boots got ruined as the water came up to my knees :lol:

Today, she is wearing green T shirt and navy leggings from Next, with a rainbow cardi from Asda.

Haha I'm pretty sure that is going to happen to me at some point too! We have got ballsy little toddlers haven't we?!

Today Ivy was in a gorgeous little dress that my mum bought for her, no idea where its from!

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb75/lucillemclennan/AD700FAF-E679-45E0-B9A4-198AA4B0D472-683-0000009E83810DDE.jpg

paige was at a birthday party, she wore a denim ruffle skirt, baby pink top with sequin bow and a fluffy collared shrug.

When we got hom, i took off her tights and skirt and shes now just got a pair of joggers on =)

Was 32 degrees today so LO wore her nappy when she woke up, had 2 hours of naked bum time and then she wore a short cotton summer dress and then back to naked again!

So this is more of a "my poor baby looks HORRIBLE" bunch of pictures, but here is Thomas in yet another hand knitted jersey enjoying some muddy puddles. He has lots, and I mean LOTS, of knitted jerseys!

This one makes me think of some old video game with bricks :haha:

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/DSC_0325.jpg

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/DSC_0324.jpg

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/DSC_0303.jpg

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/DSC_0320.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member