What?

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
OKay so i have been taking 3-4 OPKs a day...they started getting dark but not as dark as the control and yesterday was the darkest....and now....its getting lighter....Could i have ovulated even without a fully positive OPK??? i mean it was really dark just not as dark as the Control....:shrug:

Hmm either that or you haven't Ovulated yet or you missed your surge somehow? I duno....

i have never had a problem with ovulation....so idk...but idk how i would miss my surge if i hve been testin for like 3 times a day for 4 days straight....:(

that happened to me last month. I use the ov tests that give you the smiley face or the blank circle, but you can pull them out after and see the lines. the 2nd line always gets darker and I think when it matches thats when you get the smiley face. well last month I never got a smiley face, although there was one day where the 2nd line was almost as dark as the control, then it started getting lighter again. so I wasnt sure what that meant and thats similar to you. Im thinking perhaps the surge is short for some people and if you test every 24 hours you can miss it? Im hoping this month to get my smiley face and if I do I will take a photo of the lines, to know what they should look like! if I dont get a smiley face then next month Im using the ov tests every 12 hours instead. (I got smiley faces the first 2 months of using them, just never looked at the lines after).

also dont forget you can ovulate 12-36 hours after your surge, so if yesterday was the darkest I hope you :sex: and its not too late either!

also dont forget you can ovulate 12-36 hours after your surge, so if yesterday was the darkest I hope you :sex: and its not too late either!
i think i o'ed on jan 7th so i think im 2-3dpo today and we have been :sex:everyday for like 2 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->