Whatever happens, don’t say Awww

I cant get my head around how anyone can just dump animals especialy young ones.

My first dog was rescued out of the thames river as a puppy, she was tied up in a sack and her little brothers and sisters didnt make it.
My mum was driving through london and saw someone throw a sack over the side into the river so she pulled up and climbed down to get it and found it full of puppies but she was the only one surviver so we kept her.

Another dog I had years later was rescued from some neighbors who where trying to drown her in a bucket (this was back in the day when authorities didnt do anything about it)when she was just a few weeks old so she came to live with usand I enjoyed 13 years with her

Well the puppy was probably street-born as we have lots of parias. But the kittens were brought to me by friends who found them, 1 week old, in the trash after their mommy was killed. Unfortunately, one didn't make it. The other one, on the picture, never found a new home, so I kept him. His name is Ravioli :) Had to rehome the puppy because my landlord blew his top when he saw a canine in his house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->