What're you looking forward to?

DazedConfused

Mama to 1
Reaction score
Well, I'm just about to start the mad crush at the end of a semester so looking for a bit of a feel good thread to take my mind off things!
What are you looking forward to???

I'm looking forward to June and the end of mid year exams and a holiday to the hot springs in July :D :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to my hubby's exams being over. We have a family holiday booked for June, which is 6 weeks today! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm looking forward to lots! In the order they should happen...

Our apartment selling
Moving into a new place
My daughters second birthday
My OH finishing his exams
Quitting my job
Going on a family holiday to the UK to see my mum in July
Going on holiday to New Zealand in November, my besties wedding while we're there
Christmas in the sun
Getting married myself

It's been such a hectic year so far and the light at the end of the tunnel is SO close now :D

Mine is easy I'm looking forward to getting married in August & then finally being able to decorate my house properly after :) xx

I'm looking forward to our family holiday in June.

Im looking forward to our holiday in 4 weeks time :-D also going to v festival with my sister and oh, I cant wait!! Am mostly looking forward to hot summer days, bbqs and spending time with lo before she starts school Sept.

Looking forward to Midsummer although I don't know what I'll be doing but I'm sure it'll be fun.
Then I'm looking forward to my mum and dad coming to visit in August - we're going to take a little holiday all together up to Lapland (convinced my OH to take time off work even though summer is his busiest time). Will be so much more fun this time than last time we went as Maria was only 6 months old then but now she's old enough for me to show her around my favourite childhood play places and take her fishing and berry picking :D and hopefully my cousins will be there too as they are around Maria's age so she'll have playmates.

I'm looking forward to going to see Prince on May 22nd! I'm also being made redundant on the same day so I'm looking forward to getting the chance to spend the summer with Charlie before he starts school - we'll be spending most of it at our family caravan (near the beach) Also looking forward to being a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding in November, and my other sister who lives in Pennsylvania is coming over for it so I can't wait to see her again! Good times ahead :)

I'm looking forward to seeing my mum next week. I haven't seen her in like 5 months :)

I'm looking forward to my holiday to kefalonia two weeks tomorrow :)

I'm also newly single so looking forward to hopefully meeting someone new who will hopefully be my forever boyfriend/husband (but also terrified)

great thread! :)

-watching my LO develop :cloud9:
-prince on the 22nd
-kelburn garden party in july
-a caravan holiday in august :)
-going back to uni in sept :)
-moving flat at some point in the hopefully near future!

:happydance:

Sons first birthday on the 9th of July
New baby born in June :)
Lots of playing outside, bbqs and day trips in the summer
My 25th b day in June

I'm looking forward to going to stay in London with oh on Tues-Weds.

Longer term I'm looking forward to finishing university in August.

-Losing more baby weight.
-LO's milestones
-Ditching disposables for cloth nappies.

^ ooh yeah I have to add that one too, losing the baby weight! I only started on weds and I feel better already :haha:

Sunny summer days and our trip to barbados in november. Xx

Summer! We have a garden now so we can spend lots of time outside without having to go anywhere!
Our long weekend at Bluestone in July! Not necessarily so much going away with my parents but my mum's booked me a massage and I know the girls will enjoy themselves!
Making a few more reenactment season!
My youngest's 1st birthday! Plus all her other 1sts that she has left (steps, sentence, etc!)!
A good friend's wedding in October!
My eldest's 3rd birthday in December!
Christmas! Especially as eldest will understand more this year and youngest will be old enough to join in more this year!
My eldest starting in the nursery class at school! (Also kinda nervous about this one!)
Getting coil removed in March and ttc #3 from April!

Beca :wave:

OCTOBER!! I'm meeting Lady Gaga at her artRave gig. I'm gonna DIEEEEEEEEEE!! Honestly the excitement is crushing me daily :rofl:

Apart from that, im looking forward to taking the girls to see iggle piggle, in August

I'm looking forward to taking Jacob to see The Gruffalo next week :D
And starting uni in september, but mostlt grufflalo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back