What're you looking forward to?

Summer! It's been so rainy lately and I just can't wait to be able to get out of the house more and do more things.

I'm looking forward to finishing uni for this year in June, celebrating Ivy's 4th birthday, going to Dour fest with my boyfriend and taking Ivy to Shambala. Just the summer in general, I love this time of year :)

Summer! Wireless festival and although I have nothing else planned yet hopefully just generally doing lots of fun things in summer, little weekends away etc.

So many things to look forward to! Glastonbudget, holidays, black Sabbath, neil young, potentially boomtown. I could go on... love the summer hols... :)

I'm looking forward to summer weather.
Looking forward to my boys birthdays this summer, and our anniversary this summer.
Looking forward to a family vacation sometime this year.

Getting Thomas' wheelchair in a few weeks!

I can't wait for Thomas' 3rd birthday either I'm so excited this year. I hope we have a lovely long summer we have lots of things planned :)

On tuesday, me and my friend are taking our sons to Thomas Land. I'm so excited!

Next month, I'm going with my best friend to Amsterdam for 3 days, child free, and he's paid for me to go.

June in general, exams and assignments will be over, uni will start winding down, and we can relax (mostly) until going back to placement in August.

September - I turn 22

November - Connor turns 4! That's like a real child.

Oh, and christmas. Yes, already. I'm craving christmas. Summer is okay and everything, but nothing beats September - December.

june 20w scan
july family holiday
august 4d scan
sept my youngest starts reception
nov baby #3 due
dec is both girls bday plus xmas :D

Half term in a couple of weeks time.
July-a Music 4 Meningitis concert that a good friend of mine is putting together and hosting.
Aug - family holiday to Rhodes.
The summer holidays in general.
Dec - going to visit me brother and his family in Faroe Islands.

My dd2's first birthday in June and our family hol in September. And....Christmas!

We're going to the beach next month..so excited to take LO! Not to mention I got my bikini body back lol

I've just finished my course at university so i'm looking forward to our end of year show next week. I'm also looking forward to going on a spa day with my mum and going on holiday with my parents in July! :)

I'm looking forward to getting this house sold and being able to move on, but who knows when that'll be....

I'm looking forward to finishing my first year of my postgraduate degree (means 1 left to go and i'm so excited to be free of education forever! :lol:)

I'm looking forward to celebrating our 3 year anniversary this September.

And most of all, i'm looking forward to launching our new business this winter :happydance:

We always make sure we have one thing a month at lesst to look forward too.

May and June plans are

Hampton Court
Scotland (kids excited about plane)
Ruby 8th Birthday
HALF TERM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members