• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***What's been delivered today?***

Yesterday our book people order also arrivied, we get the winter book set, the dinosaur that ate a planet, the royal nappy and the further adventures of the owl and the pussycat.

DS1s dinosaur book
DS3s Imaginext Gotham City Jail
and some Fisher Price Little People Super Heroes

Tomy winnie the pooh aquadoodle arrived today for my lg birthday or xmas. Bargain from toysrus for 9.99 with free delivery!

Xx

ELC Wooden Train table
Leapfrog Read with me scout
ELC lights and sound policeman hat
Usbourne Under the sea book

Thomas the tank engine book collection and we are going on a bear hunt jigsaw book. My first presents!

Some fabric for making a cape for DS1, toot toot garage, imaginext castle dragon and 2 christmas duvet covers.

Cookie are the duvets from studio ? Curious about their quality x

William's Build a Bear sting ray just arrived!

https://www.buildabear.co.uk/shop/searchresults.aspx?keywords=sting+ray

It is so cute and huge. He is going to be so excited. Anyone got any suggestions for names?

I am so pleased by it, I am also amused that when I ordered it the site suggested I should buy clothes for my new toy and suggested shoes :dohh: I am tempted to e-mail them and asked them which clothes are for the sting ray just to see what they say. I will restrain myself though.

I am somewhat tempted to pick up a Santa hat for it when I am next in Southampton. Just because a sting ray in Santa hat will be surreal.

Yes the studio ones. They arent great quality, they are that sort of thin harder fabric if you know what I mean. DS1 thomas duvet is the same though so its not really bad, maybe its just not the sort I like.

William's Build a Bear sting ray just arrived!

https://www.buildabear.co.uk/shop/searchresults.aspx?keywords=sting+ray

It is so cute and huge. He is going to be so excited. Anyone got any suggestions for names?

I am so pleased by it, I am also amused that when I ordered it the site suggested I should buy clothes for my new toy and suggested shoes :dohh: I am tempted to e-mail them and asked them which clothes are for the sting ray just to see what they say. I will restrain myself though.

I am somewhat tempted to pick up a Santa hat for it when I am next in Southampton. Just because a sting ray in Santa hat will be surreal.

Awww I love it! Shoes for a stingray! :haha:

toot toot garage from smyths. so pleased as its for los birthday tomorrow and was wprried it wouldnt come

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->