***What's been delivered today?***

I just got a bumper box of goodies from amazon. Vincent's balance bike, a cd for OH's birthday and three books.

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130923_115131_zps34803aef.jpg

These have just come from Smyths and a non chrismassy carseat :)

For DS's 4th Birthday in December:

111108_M.jpg

For Christmas Eve Bag:

9782764322079_Z.jpg

Today we got delivery of -
Doc McStuffins Interactive Doll
Peppa Pig CD Player
Vtech Span the Spinosaurous for my nephew
Peppa Pig Helmet and Pads

Today I got my christmas busy book and an h&m order. Hopefully my last one has arrived at my sister's today too as was dispatched on the same day.

a bumper delivery day-
last 3 H&M orders
3 Amazon books
Some play money and candy bags for our play sweet shop

I got my two boxes of newborn nappies I ordered from Amazon and a numberjacks dvd she'd been bugging me for that I have given her already :blush: xXx

I've been red carded but I'm not sure what its for! Will collect it tomorrow

I got my two boxes of newborn nappies I ordered from Amazon and a numberjacks dvd she'd been bugging me for that I have given her already :blush: xXx

Another jacks addict!! :thumbup: dd loves it, amazon is quite good for great quality second hand DVDs...plus there's tons of free,full length episodes on YouTube.

I have three pages of them on my sky+ box and two dvds so far lol. She liked them when she was younger but has just seemed to rediscover them :)

I'm putting together a gift full of little gifts for my hubby and things started to arrive today! Lots of post, hooray! xxx

Babies first toothbrushes, awww.
Toothbrush in the stocking is family tradition... mum used to do it for me. I'm carrying it on.

The Bourne movie collection for my dad
Collar tag for my cat :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"