• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***What's been delivered today?***

Eek my disney store stuff arrived :happydance:

1238818_10153255733070294_1392759803_n.jpg

Aww I love the toy story dolls, can't wait until LO old enough to play with them :happydance:

I just got a text to say my Buzz and Woody dolls will be delivered before 1 today. Fingers crossed they arrive before I need to do the nursery run.

Some pink elc pots and pans, hungry caterpillar little library and dear zoo board book arribed from amazon today :D

Xx

One of my flashing ducks...must say I am quite impressed for 99p! :)

Waiting on Los Scotland strip being delivered today, hope its on time, it's gorgeous outside today want to take LO to park!

Father Christmas DVD and some building bricks...nothing left now...must sort that out!! :rofl:

Slippers for cousins :)
I have 2 daughters birthdays and a baby to be born before Christmas :shock:

Buzz and Woody dolls arrived today - I'm well impressed for the money as they were only £15 each. Also got a Mickey & Minnie mini snowglobe.

Book People delivery also arrived with three Lego Brickmaster sets in and I picked up Vincent's George Pig book from the sorting office.

Bizarrely both deliveries were made by Yodel but at different times!

Had my first delivery today ladies :)

man u monopaly
Elefun
Pop up pirate
Minnie mouse game
Hello kitty plate set
Colouring books
Pens
Space hopper
Science game
Peppa pig fuzzy felt
Disney Mickey mouse christmas dvd

Cant wait to order more :)

Ooooh big delivery sparkle! Where did you get it from xx

Had my first delivery today ladies :)

man u monopaly
Elefun
Pop up pirate
Minnie mouse game
Hello kitty plate set
Colouring books
Pens
Space hopper
Science game
Peppa pig fuzzy felt
Disney Mickey mouse christmas dvd

Cant wait to order more :)

Where did you get the man u monopoly from hun and how much if you don't mind me asking? I have it on one of my lists x

2 books for us today, big book of farmyard tales and a charlie and lola book.

Hi ladies :) The Man U monopoly I ordered from very :) its £20.00 in there. I think it had £5.00 off. I also ordered the rest from there. I had a 20.00 off coupon that they sent me so I thought I would use it lol. Broke my heart paying for it lol. I always find once you break into the Christmas money it doesn't last long ;-) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->