• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***What's been delivered today?***

DD's pop up pirate game & hungry caterpillar book :)

Got my first delivery today - Disney Infinity starter pack which I was shocked it came so quickly, only ordered it yesterday

I'm still waiting for my Barry the fish book, I irdered it before the hungry caterpillar and that arrived yesterday! :grr:

I've got to calm down for a couple of weeks, cars going to skint us out next week I think :nope:

I ordered Barry the fish last Thursday and just got dispatch email this morning x

Today - Barry the fish book, hexbug (red, very cute/cool!), water flutes - also looks very cool.

I'm still waiting for my Barry the fish book, I irdered it before the hungry caterpillar and that arrived yesterday! :grr:

I've got to calm down for a couple of weeks, cars going to skint us out next week I think :nope:

I ordered Barry the fish last Thursday and just got dispatch email this morning x

Just checked my emails and it's also been dispatched today, along with the fairy tattoos, and my 3 h&m orders :haha: xx

Barry the Fish book and dinosaur tattoos for stocking :)

Nothing :( had my last delivery thurs - OH will be on paternity leave soon so need to save the cash for then :brat: I want to shop!!!

I got my book people order today. A set of 10 RSPB my first nature books and a set of 10 Old Bear books, £10 each and I got a set of 3 Karen Harper books for £5.99 which I'm going to split and give to my brothers girlfriends.

Finally, FINALLY had my Fisherprice Tea Set delivered. I love it, it's so cute and very sturdy! Going to have to stop myself from giving it to her already ;)

My bath mitts from Binxievfinally arrived this morning along with the fairy tattoos from amazon

Barry the fish with fingers has just arrived

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1
Dinoco cars stunt set. Thought I was finished :/ haha

A squash and a squeeze book... Think I may have a Julia Donaldson obsession
image.jpg

Lol we have nigh on every book she's ever written (aside from a few I really didn't like!) lyssa's everything's Rosie duvet set arrived today- not for Christmas though- she's moving into a single bed xx

aa+--------------------***************-*++++++++++++++/ U-******

Please ignore previous post....baby got hold of the keyboard lol. i have had delivered the boys xmas eve pajamas and tree ornaments for xmas eve pressie. I havent got anything else ordered yet, am trying to take it easy as we are skint, but really want more!! Need to stay off ebay for a little while ;)

Eek my disney store stuff arrived :happydance:

1238818_10153255733070294_1392759803_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"