What's different about BnB?

I agree with all of the answers. BNB makes all members feel at home, and I dont think any member who was truly seeking advice or support has ever been turned away, or not welcomed with smiles. I have learned SO much from a couple weeks after finding out I was pregnant from this forum. I think I kept *partly* sane during my pregnancy because of this forum. It really just seems like one big happy family. When the hurricanes were hitting, I thought about VanWest in FL, Samantha in Texas, PurestFeeling in LA, ChefAmy in LA. And since I dont know a lot of other moms where I live, you ladies are kinda like my parenting friends.

Anyway, just a really big Thanks!!! You all are great, and I dont know what I would have done without this place! :hugs:

I agree, I'm a pretty new member (although from my number of posts i clearly talk a lot :blush:) But i've felt really welcome here and i love the fact that the mods are normal down to earth people. Although it could be considered worrying when i even dream about BnB, I keep dreaming i get a BFP in my dream i take a picture to put on BnB and see what everyone thinks :blush:

My name is katy and i have a problem...I'm a Baby and Bump addict :rofl:

You beat me to this. I just came on here to ask this same question. LOL No lie.

For one, it was busier and more organized. Go into others and it looked dead. The dates of the threads were proof enough on how active the particular forum was.

When I came on here I loved the friendliness of the members and throughout my pregnancy journey, I don't know what I would have done without all you girls this time around. I wish it was here when I was pregnant with my first and second baby.

I love everyone on here and you are all amazing!

I'll say it (coz I don't anyone else would have the guts :rofl:)...
...I think it's because a certain loud mouthed admin doesn't take any shit :muaha:...

Shouldn't talk about yourself so harshly. LOL

i too don't no where i'd be without bnb and find myself talking to my mum/OH about it on a day basis :blush: - james (OH) even asks me regularly, how's everyone on bnb? i do agree that without the mod's and wobbles and sc it could never be the friendly, supportive place it is. i love how there are so many different forums yet everyone supports everyone, and it's great to get to know all the different members. so thanks guys :hugs:
toria - yes, seriously - i think the colour makes its warm and inviting too - like it is :hugs:

Its well moderated, its got a good layout, it doesn't take 2 months for someone to stumble across your post...and yes, its purple :)

Plus the people on here actually care about other members. I've never seen another forum use text buddies to update when someone goes in labour or if something happens.

I tried an american based forum and they were very pro-choice, and although im pro-choice too, they were in your face with it, you had to put *triggers* on posts if you were tlking bout a husband or a house as this was classed as a priveledge trigger *rolls eyes* they were very very in ya face and everything turned into an arguement!

I think this is a fair site where people are entitled to their opinions no matter what its about...and its very well moderated!

I love BNB.
Its a very friendly place where you can come for advice and help others about anything!! Ive only been a member for a few months but honestly I dont think i could go without it anymore!!
My OH always says ' on bnb again are you' and im like 'leave me alone you have your hobbies this is mine' :rofl:
Thanks everyone for making this such a great forum :D

What i personally think is different about B'N'B or our members should i say, is that we can have arguments in one part of the forum, maybe members annoy each other for something, but then the same member can need help with something and the arguements are forgotten

Does that make sense? we don't carry things on and on

I've seen it happen on other forums that members take a dislike to someone and snipe on all their posts and it makes for a really cliquey cold feeling, like mob mentality

We don't seem to be like that on here, we are like a family, we may have spats but they are soon forgotten about

I think it is so welcoming and everyone is so lovely..BnB has been my best friend since i fell pregnant xx

What first attracted me is the purple layout! :lol:

Everyone is so selfless here,you just know you'll get the answer to your question or a hug to your rant.
It's very much like a community,people are so commited to it.And caring,a whole online family!
:headspin:

Im hooked!! Its my homepage too LOL! My hubby turns on the internet and there it is! I find it really helpful and friendly! Easy layout too i just love it!!

ooo no, couldn't have it as my homepage. If OH was to come on here often, i don't think it would be the same

I've never used any other forum, pregnancy or otherwise so can't really comment! For me the question should be why am I on this forum when I've never bothered with any others? I guess the answer is that when I first googled pregnancy questions BnB came up!

BnB is bloody amazing i don't know where i'd be without it your all lovely and i swear on all the other sites you get judged for everything and find a load of fakes this is just amazaing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->