whats everone doing?

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
It seems pretty quiet on here today, this weather is auful and makes me feels sooo lazy I want to sit on me arse all day and do nothing! Iv taken Ella swimming this morning, now im making dinner then going to work to get my tips so I can do a food shop, then come home unpack, cook tea, pick dave up then off to work. I dont want to do a food shop or go to work :-( I wanna be lazy lol

im suppost to be working :( cant be bothered so im surfing the net for cheap nappies as rhys has grown and needs newer ones.

rhys is teething so bad so hes been grumpy all day :( but at least downstairs is tidy and i dont have to start dinner till 4.30 :)

Just diddling about really today
have done 3 loads of washing, cleaned kitchen, sorted Jacks drawers out as they were so untidy
Looking on net for little bits i need for holiday
Collapsable booster highchair thing and just ordered a nappy wet bag so have somewhere to store them in apartment thing

Waiting for Jack to finish his apple then am going to vac, brush and mop(still can't be arsed trying to collapse pram LMAO)

my new next door neighbour knocked on the door to ask for a mop and bucket before so she cam in and was saying how nice our house was and i was really pleased. then she invited me to have a look at her house and it is SO NEAT! they moved in yesterday but have been decorating for about a week. nothing is in boxes, everything is in its place!!! i thought 'who are you, wonder woman!?' then i came back here and i was so angry coz my house was messier than hers although i thought it was clean.

oh well just me being silly hahaha...

im in work all day i should be working but im flirting with the chap next to me and chatting to my loveys on bnb lol

mooching about on forum boards, picking Gabriel up from school, then doing his reading, cooking tea, getting sorted for tommorrow (working again:cry:).

Got to fill out application form for franchise i'm looking at. Hate doing them, this is relatively straight forward, name addy, dob, where you work and previous employment, then "anything else to support your application" that's the bit i hate.

:lol: Dionne!! Floozy lol!

Was at the ANC with an appointment with consultant this morning now I'm waiting on Tesco delivering my food! I want to go for a nap :hissy:

Had my head down the loo most of last night and today, have a temp and feel rough ...

Think my drugs are taking there toll ...

so i feeling sorry for myself :(

xxx

so i feeling sorry for myself :(

xxx

awww bless ya

join the club few of us feeling sorry for ourselves today:hugs:

ahhh well tomorrow is another day:hugs:

awww hun.

should be tiding up but can't be bothered

I'm at work, phoning clients to remind them about their appointments tomorrow - boring. But then I have to go straight to my other job for 6pm as I teach trampolining to kids for 1 hour a week!!!!!!! At least that is fun

Sinead

Its great fun - which is the reason my piccy is tigger!!!
however, the 8 girls I teach find it funny to make me have a go on their "heelies" before the lesson (one of the girls is nearly 14 with big feet)
Trust me those things are mental

Sinead

I'm at work, phoning clients to remind them about their appointments tomorrow - boring.

Sinead

But does this actually work.

We used to do this, they'd say yes were coming and still not turn up. grrrrrr

Its great fun - which is the reason my piccy is tigger!!!
however, the 8 girls I teach find it funny to make me have a go on their "heelies" before the lesson (one of the girls is nearly 14 with big feet)
Trust me those things are mental

Sinead

i have a pair of heelys :blush:

I made this thread, then watched telly and fell asleep haha (ella was asleep in her cot) so the shopping went out of the window! I have done it this mornnig instead! back in work tonight though, off to take ella down to paly at sure start for a bit now xxx

Taking maddie and Anna into town to have a mooch while we at hospital ...

Best go get dressed lmfao

xxx

need to do maga tidy but can't be arsed LOL

went to tots this morning

Caroline - You're right it doesn't work, I don't mind them not turning up as I work in a Jobcentre!!!!! lol

Terrie - How the hell do those things work????? I just don't get it

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back