What's everybody craving?

jocatolo

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Hiya all

Don't know if anyone has started a thread for this but I haven't seen one, so as i'm a nosey mare and like to gossip lol I thought i'd ask you all what you're craving right now??

My cravings at the mo are philedelphia and cucumber sandwhiches, pear drops, vimto and cheesy wotsits...i wish i could crave something healthy lol

Lately I've been craving lettuce and tomatoes (quite a departure from the cheese sticks I was eating a few weeks ago :rofl:)

I have been craving peperoni and chocolate. And I dont mean seperately I eat them together. I dont even know exactly how the whole thing started. But I believe it is delicious where as anyone else who tries it. AKA my BF and his dad almost puked.

Raw carrots (peel still on but washed)

Ice cubes - Love the crunchhh !!!

Cherry tomatoes :D:D

ive been craving sloppy mash, sausage, and runny gravy lol it a bit disgusting i might as well just blend it all together lmao my bf thinks its sick lmao

Blueberry muffins from Subway!!! (or anywhere for that matter). And Frosties.

I'm still craving banana milkshake. No food cravings at the mo.

Lately I've been craving lettuce and tomatoes (quite a departure from the cheese sticks I was eating a few weeks ago :rofl:)

lol at least that's healthy.......have totally gone of cheese except philadelphia that is of course!

I have been craving peperoni and chocolate. And I dont mean seperately I eat them together. I dont even know exactly how the whole thing started. But I believe it is delicious where as anyone else who tries it. AKA my BF and his dad almost puked.

ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!! each to their own lol enjoy :rofl:

Nothing at all lol. Or maybe I'm too dim and take "I fancy ...." as I'm hungry and not a craving lol.

sleep!

Or sour sugar coated chewy sweeties, or weetabix - I'm becoming a 3am weetabix girl.

sleep!

Or sour sugar coated chewy sweeties, or weetabix - I'm becoming a 3am weetabix girl.

ooh chewy pear drops .........they are yummy been into those to but i'd have to pass on wetabix as they aren't too nice when they come back up lol :rofl:

ice cubes

orange juice with bits

bagels with philadelphia

sweets, especially haribo tangfastics

I can't stop eating Cadbury Fingers... errm, I'm not pregnant yet, just practicing cravings :blush:

lol faire

black pudding and peanut butter with marmite on toast

lol faire

black pudding and peanut butter with marmite on toast

All at the same time??

Mmm, marmite on toast... I'm afraid I've abandoned my roots and become a Veggiemite follower.

ice cream with pickles wrapped in pickles. my bf thinks im nuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->