What's everybody craving?

Haha! It's so nice though! Sweet and Cheesy. :rofl:

I also have a thing for baked beans with lots of mayonnaise squeezed over the top of them. :blush:

ok ok i get the hint....i will no longer read your cravings
:rofl: :rofl:

Haha! It's so nice though! Sweet and Cheesy. :rofl:

I also have a thing for baked beans with lots of mayonnaise squeezed over the top of them. :blush:

OMG your cravings are just down right weird rafwife lol soooo glad i didnt crave anything like that lol

I went through a stage of marmite and peanut butter on toast at first (which is actually REALLy nice and not a pregnant lady concoction... my OH discovered it). Then I moved to beef hula hoops, and then it was natural yoghurt on it's own.

Now it's tippex, Im not lying. it's actually quite worrying, Im going to speak to my MW about it on Thurs because it's only a matter of time before I drink some.

xxx

Wow! That's a new one. Don't know if it will taste as good as it sounds????? lol :sick:

Wow! That's a new one. Don't know if it will taste as good as it sounds????? lol :sick:

It's more the smell. It sets something off in my brain that goes 'YUM' and I don't know why :( I used to HATE it... I had to use one of those mouse thignys at work because of the smell of the bottled stuff.

I hope this little fella comes out soon... I feel like a right weirdo :|

xxx

Ice burg lettuce, cherry toms and cheese, + milkshake and fizzy drinks :)

fried chicken, mashed potatoes and mac and cheese...with chocolate covered graham crackers! OH! And fried pickles!

Mangoes, fry ups, stir frys, peanut butter, savaloys, chips. Im usually too health conscious to go near anything fatty hahah :/

2 new cravings

Curry sauce from the chippy cold on my finger nothing else but my finger!

Milkybar moments in tango citrus

I have NO strange cravings at all lol!!!

Ive decided that crusty french stick is my latest craving but think it might have more to do with I wouldnt have ate it by the stick load pre pregnancy, probably wouldnt have ate it at all!! So Im getting my years supply in lol!!

Carrots, beets, nectarines, strawberries, watermelon and popcicles! Mmmmmmm!!! hehe

Apples....apples and more apples. Can you eat too many?? I have between 2 and 6 every day (never really ate them at all before....eating fruit was definitely a chore!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->