What's everybody craving?

Grapes, pepperoni pizza, tomatoes, chocolate vitamin shakes (you know, like Slim Fast)

And no, not altogether. lol

I went through a stage of marmite and peanut butter on toast at first (which is actually REALLy nice and not a pregnant lady concoction... my OH discovered it). Then I moved to beef hula hoops, and then it was natural yoghurt on it's own.

Now it's tippex, Im not lying. it's actually quite worrying, Im going to speak to my MW about it on Thurs because it's only a matter of time before I drink some.

xxx

ok im new and the word OH keeps coming up,...
what does it mean??????

I went through a stage of marmite and peanut butter on toast at first (which is actually REALLy nice and not a pregnant lady concoction... my OH discovered it). Then I moved to beef hula hoops, and then it was natural yoghurt on it's own.

Now it's tippex, Im not lying. it's actually quite worrying, Im going to speak to my MW about it on Thurs because it's only a matter of time before I drink some.

xxx

:rofl: sorry shouldn't laugh but that's a new one to me....promise me you won't drink it tho lol

ok im new and the word OH keeps coming up,...
what does it mean??????

other half!!!

ice lollys in my first trimester.... one after the other

then a random craving for garlic mushrooms!! Then mushrooms galore!!!
Now its just FOOD!!! :happydance:

oh...i dont see how i didnt get that...
now i feel kinda dumb...

Linzi! Step away from the Tippex!! Don't worry Blonde_Mommy, there are lots of abbreviations and you'll get the hang of them soon.

oh...i dont see how i didnt get that...
now i feel kinda dumb...

Don't feel bad, the abbreviations can be overwhelming at first

This page might help you out :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

other half ;)

Oops someone already said lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back