What's everybody craving?

I am craving strawberry ice cream with tangfastics haribo in it!

Now I'm on pickles and tuna sandwhiches!! I know I can't have alot of tuna - but I sure want it!

Anything sweet !! Infact the oh is in the kitchen baking me something scrummy for after dinner !!!!!!!!

sweet & sour chicken balls from the chinese yuuuuuuuuuuum

im craving cockles , tomatoes and loads of fat greasyyyy CHIPS
not healthy at all lol

ohh lucky u can u send him this way after please :rofl:
well i thought id post and say the other half baked me a fruit loaf yesterday and it was PERFECT !!!!!!!

He is great for keeping my sweet tooth at bay !!
:happydance:

well i thought id post and say the other half baked me a fruit loaf yesterday and it was PERFECT !!!!!!!

He is great for keeping my sweet tooth at bay !!
:happydance:

oooh nice! my OH is fantastic but somehow can't see him baking for me lol gonna have to get him trained up :rofl:

I have a sweet tooth too atm which is soooooooooo unlike me

Houmous & white pitta bread. the pitta bread has to be torn into 4 and dunked in the houmous mmmmmmmmm can you tell i'm eating this right now! :D its been the one and only thing i've craved ALL pregnancy so far. Last week I took a notion for Magnums :)

Houmous & white pitta bread. the pitta bread has to be torn into 4 and dunked in the houmous mmmmmmmmm can you tell i'm eating this right now! :D its been the one and only thing i've craved ALL pregnancy so far. Last week I took a notion for Magnums :)

:sick:why do i ask people this as the mere mention of things i'm off turns my stomach lol magnums i could cope with tho!

sweeties. cant get enough haribos..
i didnt much care for them before i was pregnant.

Rich Tea Biscuits smothered in Dairylea cheese.

Vinegar. Can't get enough of it at the minute. My chips are swimming in it.

cheesy wotsits its seems to be the past few days!!

Yummmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->