What's everyone having for dinner tonight?

Daniele1989

Reaction score
I just don't feel that in the mood for anything these days other than chicken and sweetcorn soup from the Chinese! making my OH and kiddies spaghetti and meatballs tho! Just looking for some inspiration for some different meals for through the week lol x

I just don't feel that in the mood for anything these days other than chicken and sweetcorn soup from the Chinese! making my OH and kiddies spaghetti and meatballs tho! Just looking for some inspiration for some different meals for through the week lol x

BACON!! I wanted some all of yesterday, didn't want anything else. Finally had some today and I feel GREAT! Got some for tea too, can't wait :)

Funny u should say that because a couple days before I got my bfp I made BLT sandwiches for our road trip to Wales! I have a gammon joint for Sunday dinner mmmm x

I've reverted back to my first pregnancy staple of cereal, all I have the energy to make for myself after cooking for DD x

I've found I LOVE pizza now! It's the only thing that tastes normal to me. :/ I make homemade most of the time though, so I classify it as a little more healthy ;) It only takes me about 15 min prep time.

Fettuccine Alfredo & garlic bread is another thing I like to do that's quick and easy.

Ooooh, yeah pizza sounds good. Typically I always want what I don't have in the house!

Oh I'm hungry now! That Alfredo sounds nice, how do u make it? I had mushroom Alfredo in tgis and loved it! X

I'm going to have chicken peppers and red onion and buy a jar of tomato based sauce from the shop and use this over rice

Oh I'm hungry now! That Alfredo sounds nice, how do u make it? I had mushroom Alfredo in tgis and loved it! X

Well I cheat lol I just get the fettuccine noodles in the box and the canned sauce. Cook the noodles then heat up the sauce :)

Ooooh, yeah pizza sounds good. Typically I always want what I don't have in the house!

This is the recipe I use :)
https://www.food.com/recipe/super-crispy-thin-pizza-crust-290968
Just takes water, sugar, yeast, flour, salt and Italian Seasoning :)
It's a favorite at our house! Then if you have pasta sauce you can add your own seasonings or keep a can of pizza sauce in the house! If all else fails just do cheese :)

Usually we just have our tried and true chicken breast, dark leafy green, and roasted sweet potato. I find I have to nibble on it, but I usually finish before bed.

Tonight, however, we're meeting some friends at a New Mexican place. 2 of them already know and one is in the dark. Hoping it's not to hard to keep our secret!

Whatever my MIL (in-laws are staying with us right now) makes... Personally I've been craving carbs all day every day. Not sweet carbs but bread and pasta... Mac and cheese... Fresh tomatoes and fresh fruit.

All this food talk has made me change my mind on dinner lol.. Making a stuffed vegetable thing off a Rick stein programme I seen a while back, aubergine, tomato and red peppers , OH and kiddies having pizza and caramelised onion flat breads .. Pizza was in the reduced bit in sainsburys and we just doctored it , adding extra ham, red onions, tomatoes and more cheese lol .. Xxx

Just had turkey fried rice (I'd Christmas leftovers in freezer) with naan bread and curry sauce. Now lying here so bloated I look 7 months pregnant!

All I want to eat is salt and all I want to drink is apple juice with crushed ice in it. Tonight, I'd planned a lovely lamb dish with nice roasted veggies but when it came time to make it, i felt sick at the thought. So I had McDonald fries instead :( really not very healthy at all x

We had leek and potato soup with lurpack smeared bread. It's been slow cooking all day and tasted delish, might even have seconds 🙈🙊

Scrambled eggs with salmon...because I was too lazy to cook. DH loves it too so I knew she'd eat it without any fuss.

I've been eating mostly carbs and soup so far...but yesterday I actually felt hungry and made myself chicken parm...it was so good! Glad I made extra for lunches at work this week :)

Tuna mornay.. But I've been hot on the carbs, hot cross buns, toast, pasta. And fruit and fruit juice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->