What's everyone reading at the moment....

mummy2be...

Reaction score
I'm half way through Adrian mole, the prostate years .
What are you all reading?

Haven't read a book since LO was born except a baby book :-( I miss reading!

I've just finished The Morville Year by Katherine Swift. The Morville Hours is one of my favourite books and it was nice to read its companion. Doing a survey of the history of kitchen gardening right now. Yes, I am a nerd! :blush:

Just finished The Kashmir Shawl and The Help. Now re-reading the first of the Game of Thrones.

Since feb I've read 2x morganville vampire books,Santa baby,the comeback girl and working stiff,as soon as the post arrives today I shall b starting l.a candy,it's meant to be really good so heres hoping lol xx

I'm reading the first Game of Thrones too. Only can manage a few pages a day though, usually BnB or Sky+ distracts me

I've been re-reading the true blood books ready for the new one coming out next month! But I've only managed a couple of pages since Harrison was born. Since December, though, I've read The Help and the first 3 true blood books. But like I said, since feb 28th I've not done much reading :haha: I miss laying in bed in the early hours of the morning with my eyes aching so much because I can't put the book/iPad down lol.

XxX

I'm awaiting on the new sookie book and Morganville book ( both come out the same day! :) ) can't really afford much before then so I'm reading free ones from the kindle. When I had nat in June till Xmas I barely read anything then I got a kindle and have managed to read loads!!! I have about 90 so far on kindle and I've not read about 30 ish of them ( loads of free ones I downloaded as soon as I got it :) )

I've been rereading Agatha Christie mysteries (the book club that started a few months ago) and am reading Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go (he wrote Remains of the Day). Um, even tho my 'tag' says BnB addict, I have been trying to limit my BnB time lately (!), so that when LO is napping, I read a bit or listen to music. Oh, I just bought series 1-4 box set of Madmen, so will curl up with that in bed tonight on my portable DVD player and let OH look after LO for an hour or so!

best wishes

Just finished the last of the Millenium trilogy - The Girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest.
Started Call the Midwife yesterday which so far is highly recommended.

I think I've forgotten how to relax and read a book, last time I read one was before dd1 was born! Lol!

I do love James Patterson books though!

X

I read Call the Midwife, it was quite good. And the Help was excellent. Just reading Madame Tussaud at the mo, it's fascinating. I love reading!

I'm reading Dan Brown - Deception Point. I've read it before but I'm the type who can read books again and again.

50 Shades of Grey - EL James. I loved The Help as well!!

I'm on book 3 of the hunger games trilogy. It's slow progress since the baby arrived but I make sure to read at least one chapter in the bath every night.

I am reading book two of the Hunger Games trilogy and loving it! First book that has had me fascinated for awhile! I have missed reading a good book. I will read book 3 after this then be looking for my next fascinating read...will stalk this thread.

The Crimson Petal and the White by Michel Faber.
btw I too love Adrian Mole, I've re-read the books so many times now and every time they make me laugh. x

Just finished The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo now I'm on The Girl Who Played With Fire, I love a good gory crime/thriller! :)

I'm reading Sherlock Holmes. According to my kindle, I'm 56% of the way through the whole collection. They're fab :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->