whats everyone..

R

Robyn_

doing today???

anything good..

i am cleaning my room and the skirting boards ready to paint away =)
when mum gets back with the bloody roller :) haha

Working ...

To go get my washing sorted into piles in a minute though as I threw it all down the stairs & my Tesco shop comes between 4-6 ... doubt the deliver man wants to see my dirty belly warmers all over the place :lol:

wish someone delivered our shopping then i wouldnt have to go out with mum and do it lol :|

wobbles,, whats a referal mean. when i look on my profile it says i have 1 refferal :S

Says you referred leckershell ...

Honestly no idea how that works ... I'm asking OH!

Just relaxing the rest of the day.
Had docs at 9.30 this morning then went into work for 2 hours to get paperwork done and shown the warehoues etc.

I'm home all day today tending to madam. Though OH has said he will take us out to Homebase later... yay lol

celebrating the return of our internet, lol. been out since sunday. also had a doctors appointment and now cooking a roast chicken :D

was at work this morning, then went in to town with mum, kris and kacy, saw laura and ella, saw imi and gav, went home put kacy in bed, then getting stressed over the sitting plan AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

been in work all day

been sat down so long my bum is numb:hissy:

Been at work all day .. not long got home and am now cooking chicken for tea. How exciting!!

Im miserable my sickness has gone to a whole new level this week i feel sick all day everyday Im not complaining though!
Ive been to morrisons and round b&q and bought a new quilt cover from rosebys!
Back to work tomorrow :hissy: .

Bloody hospital again today ...

Oh and tomorrow .... woopieeeeeeeeeeee!

xxx

meh ive been feeling sorry for myself as my flu just isnt going away :(

i was at work, think ive got tonsillitus :( an shud b puttin awa my shoppin but cant b fooked :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->