Whats for Dinner tonight?

Last night was chicken fajitas, tonight is new potatoes with lemon, corn cob and marinaded bbq chicken.

Pasta with garlic & herb philly and ham. I may do some garlic bread too, if I can be bothered :haha:

we are moving in a month and have a freezer full of crap that we have never eaten and I cannot bring myself to throw it all away, so tonight was fish fingers, potato wedges and peas. And it was gooooooooooood, don't know why I don't do it more often!

I had a posh dinner of pheasant, mustard mash, baby veg and plum gravy at my sisters :) with ginger ice cream for dessert - it was luuuuuuuvvly!

We had Pasta and Quorn meatballs in a spicy homemade tomato sauce - Yum!

I'm having my dinner now as I will be at college tonight. I've made garlic and herb philli pasta with broccoli and ham in it and cheese grilled on top. It's really nice!! x

Havent a clue yet! Supposed to be getting my new oven fitted today so holding off on making anything yet.......its gonna be spag bol or chippy

just a bit of wholemeal toast tonight i think, with some peanut better perhaps, hubby took me for lunch today as he booked a day off work, i'm soooo stuffed still!

Freezer food tonight, chicken chips and beans for OH, steak pie chips and gravy for me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->